Xin, the Ember Spirit
|Carry Escape Nuker Disabler Initiator|
Lost within the Wailing Mountains, the Fortress of Flares lay abandoned, its training halls empty, its courtyard covered in leaves and dust. Upon a dais in its sealed temple rests a topaz cauldron filled with ancient ash, remnants of a pyre for the warrior-poet Xin. For three generations, Xin taught his acolytes the Bonds of the Guardian Flame, a series of mantras to train the mind and body for the harsh realities beyond the fortress walls.
However, in teaching a warrior's way he earned a warrior's rivals, and in his autumn Xin was bested and slain. His followers spread to the wind. Yet as years turned to centuries and followers to descendants, his teachings endured by subtle whisper and deed. Touched by the teacher's lasting legacy, the Burning Celestial, inquisitive aspect of fire, cast himself to the Fortress of Flares and reignited the pyre ash. From these glowing embers emerged an image of Xin, wreathed in flame, his thoughtful countenance prepared to train and to teach, and to spread the fires of knowledge to all who seek guidance.
Swift and elusive, Ember Spirit strikes all nearby enemies in rapid succession, and ties them up with burning chains. Quickly rushing across the battlefield to arrive at one of his exploding remnants, few can avoid, or capture, his flame.
- A regular attack is performed every 0.2 seconds.
- Targets are determined when the ability is cast. The order they are attacked is random.
- Xin's Sleight of Fist attacks originate in the direction from which he cast the spell.
- Xin can cast spells and use items during this skill.
- Xin can place buffs and trigger chance effects (like Bash) on each attack.
- Disarming Xin causes Sleight of Fist to deal no damage.
- A temporary remnant appears where Xin cast it, showing his return location for when the ability ends. This remnant is merely a visual indicator and has no interaction with his ultimate.
- Does not hit invisible units.
- Xin cannot cast this skill while rooted.
- Total damage:
- Damage is dealt every 0.2 seconds as:
- The amount of magical damage absorbed is calculated before magic resistance.
- Xin moves to each remnant at 1300 speed or in 0.4 seconds, whichever is faster.
- Destroys trees in its path within 200 range.
- Only hits enemies once per remnant.
|-12 Fire Remnant Charge Restore Time||25||2 Sleight of Fist Charges|
|+65 Sleight of Fist Hero Damage||20||+1 Searing Chains Target|
|+1s Searing Chains||15||+50 Flame Guard DPS|
|+200 Flame Guard Absorption||10||+15 Damage|
- Official Hero Page
- Standard Ember Spirit (Core) Physical Build by Torte de Lini
- Standard Ember Spirit (Core) Magic Build by Torte de Lini