Aiushtha, the Enchantress
|Support Jungler Pusher Durable Disabler|
Aiushtha appears to be an innocent, carefree creature of the woods, and while this is certainly true, it is hardly the sum of her story. She well understands the suffering of the natural world. She has wandered far, and fared through forests bright and drear, in every clime and every season, gathering friends, sharing news, bringing laughter and healing wherever she goes. For in worlds wracked by war, forests are leveled for the building of ships and siege engines; and even in places of peace, the woods are stripped for the building of homes, and as fuel for countless hearths. Aiushtha hears the pleas of the small creatures, the furtive folk who need green shade and a leafy canopy to thrive. She lends her ears to those who have no other listeners. She carries their stories from the wood to the world, believing that her own good cheer is a kind of Enchantment, that can itself fulfill the promise of a verdant future.
- Distance to target is measured when projectile hits, meaning that running away from the target after using Impetus will increase the damage dealt.
- Can convert illusions.
- Enchant dispels buffs off enemy heroes.
- Can control only one unit at a time.
- Cannot target an already enchanted unit.
- Total heal:
- 336 / 648 / 1056 / 1560
- 1008 / 1512 / 2112 / 2808
- 8208 +
- The wisps heal once per second for a total of 12 instances of healing.
- The wisps randomly select an allied target to heal.
- Persists even if Enchantress dies, with wisps continuing to heal allies around the death location.
- Casting the spell again does not double the healing but refreshes the duration.
|Attack Speed Slow||100 / 140 / 180 |
- Affects all units that attack or cast target spells on Enchantress.
- The slow is applied when the attacking unit starts their attack.
Aghanim's Scepter Ability
- Disjoints projectiles.
- Can leap over cliffs.
|+25 Nature's Attendants Heal||25||+8% Impetus Damage|
|Enchant Affects Ancients||20||+80 Untouchable Slow|
|+8 Nature's Attendants Wisps||15||+50 Damage|
|+20 Movement Speed||10||+15% Magic Resistance|
Harmful up close and lethal at a distance, Enchantress skewers foes with attacks imbued to become more damaging the further they fly. Whether inflicting powerful slows on her enemies or charming forest creatures to fight her battles, she is never short of tools to win a fight.Enchantress (In-Game Description)