Aiushtha, the Enchantress
Aiushtha appears to be an innocent, carefree creature of the woods, and while this is certainly true, it is hardly the sum of her story. She well understands the suffering of the natural world. She has wandered far, and fared through forests bright and drear, in every clime and every season, gathering friends, sharing news, bringing laughter and healing wherever she goes. For in worlds wracked by war, forests are leveled for the building of ships and siege engines; and even in places of peace, the woods are stripped for the building of homes, and as fuel for countless hearths.
Aiushtha hears the pleas of the small creatures, the furtive folk who need green shade and a leafy canopy to thrive. She lends her ears to those who have no other listeners. She carries their stories from the wood to the world, believing that her own good cheer is a kind of Enchantment, that can itself fulfill the promise of a verdant future.
Harmful up close and lethal at a distance, Enchantress skewers foes with attacks imbued to become more damaging the further they fly. Whether inflicting powerful slows on her enemies or charming forest creatures to fight her battles, she is never short of tools to win a fight.
Places an enchantment on each attack while activated, causing it to deal additional damage based on how far away the target is. The farther the target, the greater the damage dealt.
|Distance Damage||8%/12%/16%/20% |
|Does not pierce Spell Immunity.|
While Aiushtha favors peaceful means, she is capable of a magical onslaught from a distance, her spears gaining energy from the natural life around her.
- Distance to target is measured when projectile hits, meaning that running away from the target after using Impetus will increase the damage dealt.
Enchantress charms an enemy creep, bringing it under her control and fully healing it. Slows down enemy heroes. Deals double damage to creeps and illusions.
|Enchant Damage Upgrade||10/30/50/70|
|Enchant Health Upgrade||200/300/400/500|
|Enchant Armor Upgrade||2/4/6/8|
|Does not pierce Spell Immunity.|
|Blocked by Linken's Sphere and echoed by Lotus Orb.|
A true steward of the forest, Aiushtha befriends all within it—from lowly trolls to powerful centaurs.
- Can convert illusions.
- Enchant dispels buffs off enemy heroes.
- Can control only one unit at a time.
- Cannot target an already enchanted unit.
A cloud of wisps heals Enchantress and any friendly units nearby.
|Wisp Heal Per Second||4/8/12/16 |
Adds 3 permanent Nature’s Attendants that follow you around.
Whimsical spirits of the woods possess a healing power that is quite subtle, but gains strength in numbers.
- Total heal:
- 4032/4704/5376/6048 +
- The wisps heal once per second for a total of 12 instances of healing.
- The wisps randomly select an allied target to heal.
- Persists even if Enchantress dies, with wisps continuing to heal allies around the death location.
- Casting the spell again does not double the healing but refreshes the duration.
Enchantress beguiles her enemies, slowing their attacks when she is targeted.
|Attack Speed Slow||120/160/200 |
|Disabled by break.|
|Illusions gain this ability.|
After attacking Aiushtha, most opponents are overwhelmed with guilt having attacked such a natural beauty.
- Affects all units that attack or cast target spells on Enchantress.
- The slow is applied when the attacking unit starts their attack.
Aghanim's Scepter Ability
Enchantress leaps backward a short distance, juking enemies with ease. Launches an Impetus attack on the 3 furthest enemy units within your attack range +200.
This spell is granted directly by the scepter.
- Disjoints projectiles.
- Can leap over cliffs.
- Can now only dominate creeps up to level 4/5/6/6
- Agility gain increased from 1.8 to 2.1
- Mana cost reduced from 55 to 50
- Now deals double damage vs creeps and illusions
- Nature's Attendants
- Mana cost reduced from 170/160/150/140 to 140