|Disabler Jungler Initiator Pusher|
Nothing is known of Enigma's background. There are only stories and legends, most of them apocryphal, passed down through the ages. In truth, Enigma is a mystery for whom the only true biography is description: he is a universal force, a consumer of worlds. He is a being of the void, at times corporeal, other times ethereal. A beast between the planes.
There are stories that say he was once a great alchemist who tried to unlock the secrets of the universe and was cursed for his arrogance. Other legends tell that he is an ancient being of strange gravity, the abyss personified—a twisted voice from out the original darkness, before the first light in the universe. And there are older legends that say he is the first collapsed star, a black hole grown complicated and sentient—his motivations unknowable, his power inexorable, a force of destruction unleashed upon existence itself.
- Total damage:
- 90 / 165 / 240 / 315
- 210 / 385 / 560 / 735
- Total damage:
- 200 / 400 / 600
- Midnight Pulse damage stacks with multiple Midnight Pulses.
- Disabled units cannot be moved by Force Staff and Geomagnetic Grip.
- Disabled units are pulled and rotated toward the center of the black hole at 30 speed, with a max distance of 120.
- Provides 800 ground vision for the duration of the black hole.
|+5 Demonic Conversion Eidolons||25||+4 Malefice Instances|
|+50 Eidolon Damage||20||+400 Health|
|+0.35s Malefice Stun Duration||15||12% Cooldown Reduction|
|+4s Midnight Pulse Duration||10||+135 Eidolon Health|
315 / 335 / 355 / 375
Widely feared for his ultimate ability, Enigma can summon a black hole capable of entrapping enemy forces, so that allies can then destroy them. An ever-present contingent of eidolons at his side, he pummels foes with ranged attacks.Enigma (In-Game Description)
Enigma is a versatile support, with the ability to completely dominate a team fight if played correctly.
Enigma will be played most effectively in the jungle. Enigma's second ability, Demonic Conversion, enables him to jungle without taking damage and is able to clear neutral camps quickly. This means enigma can jungle effectively, getting a timely blink dagger and levels without leeching from a lane.
Max Demonic Conversion for efficient jungling, 1 early level of Midnight Pulse, and then max Malefice for stronger kill potential.
You should almost always get Demonic Conversion lvl 1 as doing otherwise will make jungling unbearable and force you into lane. You can start the hard camp at lvl 1 and be fine. After this first camp you may be lvl 2, get your Midnight Pulse, use it to break the trees in the closet camp to the hard camp. This will help you jungle even faster, and use less mana in the long haul, as you can maximize the duration of your Eidolons. Proceed to jungle until you have blink and Ultimate. (You CAN gank before Blink but be advised it may not work out.) Once you have blink you can use your first black hole to get kills where you see fit. You can attempt to stay in jungle longer to get a fast Mek after blink, but try not to take your carries farm as he reaches mid game.
Tips & Tricks
- Use your very first demonic conversion to deny one of your Mid landers friendly creeps, this gives your mid a small edge early game.
- Don't aim for 5 man black holes, stopping key players is more important than a cool ultimate.
- Try to land a Midnight Pulse into a black hole. However, if you have to, take the black hole by itself to avoid being stunned before you can even BH.
- Micro your Ediolons to not die while you jungle, if they can replicate they get full health.
- Use Eidolons in fights, they do a lot of damage to squishy players.
- Utilize your stun by using it on people who need a long animation to do something; Teleporting, Shadow Fiend Ultimate, Sniper Ultimate, Bane Ultimate, Witch doctor
If Enigma has had a decent jungling time, he will outshine majority of other supports in mid game. He can easily ultimate with his blink and also stun because the enemy team shouldn't have BKB yet. During the mid game, you should attempt to get in good positions for black holes when team fights are imminent, you should also use your demonic conversion to push lanes, finally you should look for pickoffs because your stun is exactly what is needed for pickoffs.
Enigma can finish up the game if he has used his farm effectively. The enemy team should have BKB which renders his stun useless, but his Black hole and Midnight Pulse pierce BKB. This makes his presence in fights very important. The two Big items here today are Refreshers and BKB. A 5 man black hope should already spell the end of a team fight, but if you BKB and get a black hole less than five, that's fine, because you cannot be stunned (unless it pierces). If you have refresher's you can either get two 5 man black holes, or you could disable the big enemy team playmakers forcing their buy back and have a 2nd Black hole in storage.