From Liquipedia Dota 2 Wiki
Converts your target into ethereal form. Target unit is slowed and cannot attack or be attacked. Takes a multiplier of your primary attribute and deals it as bonus damage. Ethereal units take extra magic damage.
- Shares cooldown with Ghost Scepter.
- Magic amplification from Ether Blast does not stack with other sources of Ethereal and will not stack with itself. Only the highest amplification is used.
- Has an independent duration from other sources of Ethereal. Multiple Ether Blasts will only refresh the duration.
- Ether Blast projectile moves at 1275 speed.
- Ether Blast does not slow/damage allies or the caster, only enemies.
- Blocked by Spell Immunity. Ally/Self buff is not removed by becoming spell immune.
- Blocked by Linken's Sphere on impact.
- Can be dispelled.