Darkterror, the Faceless Void
|Carry Initiator Disabler Escape Durable|
Darkterror the Faceless Void is a visitor from Claszureme, a realm outside of time. It remains a mystery why this being from another dimension believes the struggle for the Nemesis Stones is worth entering our physical plane, but apparently an upset in the balance of power in this world has repercussions in adjacent dimensions. Time means nothing to Darkterror, except as a way to thwart his foes and aid his allies. His long-view of the cosmos has given him a remote, disconnected quality, although in battle he is quite capable of making it personal.
- Time Dilation places a debuff that increases the cooldown of used spells by its duration. Spells used while under the effect of Time Dilation are not affected.
- Has no effect on items or abilities with no cooldown (e.g.,
- Multiple casts of Time Dilation will only refresh the debuff. Skills that already had their cooldown increased will not have it increased again.
- Refreshing an ability does not decrease the stack count.
|Extra Attack Chance||10% / 14% / 18% / 22%|
|Bonus Damage||25 / 30 / 35 / 40 |
95 / 100 / 105 / 110
- The bonus attack can proc additional Time Lock attacks.
- Units, wards, and buildings caught within Chronosphere are stunned and cannot act.
- Faceless Void's movement speed is hasted to 1000 with phase within the Chronosphere.
- All units controlled by Faceless Void are able to act freely within Chronosphere.
- Faceless Void and his illusions are immune to enemy Chronospheres, but units under his control are not immune.
- Faceless Void will not receive the speed and phase buff when inside an enemy Chronosphere.
- Couriers and invulnerable units are unaffected by Chronosphere.
- Chronosphere has a 475 radius of flying vision and true sight.
|+175 Chronosphere AoE||25||+25% Backtrack|
|+500 Time Walk Cast Range||20||+40 Attack Speed|
|+300 Health||15||+70 Time Lock Damage|
|+8 Strength||10||+15 Damage|
Time is everything to Faceless Void. He speeds time to dash between locations, manipulates it to dodge attacks, stops it in a large area to devastate his foes, and given enough of it to gather resources, he can make himself unbelievably powerful.Faceless Void (In-Game Description)