Game Show Invitational
Game Show Invitational is tournament in which 16 teams will compete for the prize pool of $15,000. The group stage will be held in April as the teams will battle for the qualification for the main event.
- Group Stage
- There are 4 groups with each 4 teams in it
- GSL system
- Top 2 will proceed into the 8 team double-elimination playoff
- Best-of-three series
- Double-elimination with 8 teams
- Best-of-three series including final
$15,000 USD was spread among the teams as seen below:
|1st||$7,000||4 Clover & Lepricon|
|9th-12th||-||Immortal Mode On|
1 DotaLife was renamed to/picked up by/replaced by Horde Gaming.
- "Анонс турнира Game Show Invitational". gsl.tv. 21 April 2015. Retrieved 5 May 2015.
- "Since @VegaSquadron didn't attend to the match and prefer to play in another tournament, they receive technical defeat in the first game.". GameShowDota. 14 May 2015. Retrieved 15 May 2015.
- HeflaTV (6 June 2015). "@BurdenUnited forfeit their series against @sfzdota". Twitter. Retrieved 6 June 2015.
- VegaSquadron (9 June 2015). "Game 2 was default win for 4C&L because 2 of our players got DDOSed". Twitter. Retrieved 10 June 2015.
- HighArT (19 June 2015). "Vega withdraws from GSI!". en.vega-squadron.com. Retrieved 19 June 2015.