Liquipedia will soon drop support for Internet Explorer.
Below is a table of resists with various combinations:
|With Glimmer Cape||15%||23.5%||36.25%||44.75%|
|With Glimmer active||45%||50.5%||58.75%||64.25%|
|With Glimmer Cape
& Glimmer active
- Total magic resistance:
- 64.94% on self
- 58.75% on allies
- The bonus magic resistance is only active while invisible, not during the fade time.
- Other sources of invisibility do not grant or extend the bonus magic resistance.
- The bonus magic resistance remains active even if the hero gets revealed while invisible.
- Glimmer Cape has a nearby buffer range, allowing it to be cast on allies within 1050 range. Casting outside of this range results in the default 800 range being used instead of the buffer.
- Can be cast while channeling.
- Can be dispelled.