Drawn from deep within.
Hero Attributes are aspects of Strength, Agility, and Intelligence found in all heroes. Every hero gains a constant amount per level. The specific amount is unique for each hero.
Attributes determine the scaling values of:
Each hero specializes in one of the three attributes. This is called the Primary Attribute.
Strength increases maximum health, health regeneration, and magic resistance. If Strength is the primary attribute, it will also increase damage.
Each point of Strength gives:
- +20 Health
- +0.55% HP Regen
- +0.08% Magic Resistance
Agility increases armor, attack speed, and movement speed. If Agility is the primary attribute, it will also increase damage.
Each point of Agility gives:
- +0.16 Armor
- +1 Attack Speed
- +0.05% Movement Speed
Intelligence increases maximum mana, mana regeneration, and spell amplification. If Intelligence is the primary attribute, it will also increase damage.
Each point of Intelligence gives:
- +12 Mana
- +1.8% Mana Regen
- +0.07% Spell Amplification
- Heroes no longer gain 25% more benefit from their primary attributes
- Health per strength increased from 18 to 20
- Removed hero class specific perks, the bonuses now affect all classes
- Removed Status Resistance as a Strength based attribute bonus
- Rebalanced str/int/agi bonuses (they still provide +1 bonus damage to primary attribute holders)
- Primary Attribute now provides +25% more benefit to the bonuses it provides
- Reworked Hit Point and Mana Point regeneration formulas:
- Each point of Strength now amplifies HP regeneration by 0.7%
- Each point of Intelligence now amplifies MP regeneration by 2%
- New formula for both is (Base Regen + Flat Regen bonuses) × (1 + HP/MP regeneration amplification)
- Added Perks for Primary Attributes:
- Each point of Strength increases Status Resistance +0.15%
- Each point of Agility increases Movement Speed +0.06%
- Each point of Intelligence increases Magic Resistance +0.15%
- Each point of Agility now grants 1/6 armor
- Each point of Intelligence now grants 12 mana
- All hero strength growth increased by 0.3
- Regeneration coming from strength increased from 0.03 HP per point of Strength to 0.06
- Reduced base HP regen by 0.25
- Intelligence's Spell Amplification from 1% per 15 to 1% per 14
- Mana per point of Intelligence reduced from 12 to 11
- Base mana increased from 50 to 75
- Intelligence based Spell Amplification increased from 1% per 16 Intelligence to 1% per 15
- Starting HP increased from 180 to 200
- HP per strength increased from 19 to 20
- Hero base mana increased from 0 to 50
- Mana per int reduced from 13 to 12
- Intelligence now increases your spell damage by 1% per 16 Intelligence points
- Hero base HP increased from 150 to 180