From Liquipedia Dota 2 Wiki
When used on an enemy, it pushes you both away from each other, and allows you to attack that target without range restrictions for a few seconds. These attacks also have an increased attack speed. Does not give vision over the enemy. Works normally like Force Staff when used on self or allies.
- Range restriction is not removed when used by a melee hero.
- The bonus attack speed only applies to the unrestricted attacks on the target.
- Does not affect targets in:
- Cannot push enemy units through Kinetic Field.
- Cannot push Roshan.
- Can break Pounce leash.
- Destroys trees units are pushed into.
Increases the attack range of ranged heroes. This buff does not stack with itself.
|Bonus Attack Range||140|
- Attack range improvement does not stack with multiple Hurricane Pikes and Dragon Lances.