Huskar, the Sacred Warrior
Emerging from the throes of the sacred Nothl Realm, Huskar opened his eyes to see the prodigal shadow priest Dazzle working a deep incantation over him. Against the ancient rites of the Dezun Order, Huskar's spirit had been saved from eternity, but like all who encounter the Nothl he found himself irrevocably changed. No longer at the mercy of a mortal body, his very lifeblood became a source of incredible power; every drop spilled was returned tenfold with a fierce, burning energy. However this newfound gift infuriated Huskar, for in his rescue from the Nothl, Dazzle had denied him a place among the gods. He had been denied his own holy sacrifice.
In time the elders of the order sought to expand their influence and Huskar, they agreed, would be a formidable tool in their campaign. Yet becoming a mere weapon for the order that denied him his birthright only upset him further. As the first embers of war appeared on the horizon, he fled his ancestral home to find new allies, all the while seeking a cause worthy of unleashing the power his total sacrifice could bring.
As his health lowers, Huskar's ability to slay enemies grows considerably. Able to instantly remove a portion of both his and an enemy's health with his ultimate, when near death he is able to throw his Burning Spear with devastating speed.
In a fiery rage, knocks all nearby enemies away from you to a fixed distance, dealing damage and disarming them.
|Disarm Duration||1.75/2.5/3.25/4 |
Can Cast While Disabled
|Hero Damage Heal Amount|
|Creep Damage Heal Amount|
|Lowers Inner Fire cooldown and causes it to apply a movement speed slow and heal Huskar for a percentage of the damage dealt to enemies. Can be cast while disabled.|
While Huskar has little use for magic, this minor enchantment was learned from the Dazzle and the Dezun priests, to be used in times of great injury.
- The knockback pushes enemies to 400 distance away from the cast location, not from where they were hit.
Huskar sets his spears aflame, dealing damage over time with his regular attack. Multiple attacks will stack additional damage. Each attack drains some of Huskar's health.
|Damage Per Second||5/10/15/20 |
|Does not pierce Spell Immunity. |
Pierces Spell Immunity.
The Sacred Warrior ignites his weaponry after marking it with his own blood—causing far greater pain than he himself feels.
- Total damage:
- Burning Spear instances stack, increasing the damage the enemy takes per second.
- Huskar cannot die from the HP Cost of this skill.
|Max Attack Speed Bonus||160/210/260/310|
|Max Magic Resistance Bonus||10%/15%/20%/25%|
|Strength HP Regen Bonus||25%/40%/55%/70% |
|HP Bonus Threshold||100% ➜ 10%|
After losing his birthright, Huskar gained a lethality in physical combat that is only heightened as his own blood is spilled.
- Bonuses scale linearly from 100% hp to 10% hp. At 100% hp there is no bonus. At less than 10% hp the values reach the maximum.
- HP regen is based on a percentage of strength. This also scales with Huskar's hp.
- Huskar becomes visibly larger and gains a more pronounced redness effect on himself per stack.
- When at 40% HP or lower, Huskar's skin becomes covered in dark blue markings.
Huskar draws upon his health to break an enemy's life, leaping at a targe to shatter a percentage of that hero's current health, and slowing them. While leaping, Huskar is Spell Immune. Applies a basic dispel.
|Current Health Taken||32%/38%/44%|
|Target Current Health as Damage||32%/38%/44% |
|Forces the enemy target to attack Huskar and increases cast range.|
|Blocked by Linken's Sphere and echoed by Lotus Orb.|
|Cannot be disjointed.|
No matter the danger, Huskar thrusts himself into melees that only he can survive.
- The damage taken/dealt is based on the user/target's current hp.
- Huskar leaps at 1200 speed.
- Huskar can use abilities and items during the leap.
- Huskar is spell immune while leaping toward the target.
- If Huskar is disabled during the leap. If the target moves more than 1400 units away, the leap stops.
- Base Armor increased by 1
- Inner Fire
- Fixed Aghanim's Shard mistakenly granting +65 damage
- Berserker's Blood
- Max Strength as Health Regen increased from 16/34/52/70% to 25/40/55/70%
- Life Break
- Scepter Cast Range decreased from 850 to 750
- Level 10 Talent Inner Fire Duration decreased from +1s to +0.75s
- Level 20 Talent Life Break Cooldown reduction increased from 3s to 4s
- Inner Fire
- Damage rescaled from 100/170/240/310 to 120/180/240/300
- Berserker's Blood
- Strength as max health regeneration bonus decreased from 20%/40%/60%/80% to 16%/34%/52%/70%