Huskar, the Sacred Warrior
|Carry Durable Initiator|
Emerging from the throes of the sacred Nothl Realm, Huskar opened his eyes to see the prodigal shadow priest Dazzle working a deep incantation over him. Against the ancient rites of the Dezun Order, Huskar's spirit had been saved from eternity, but like all who encounter the Nothl he found himself irrevocably changed. No longer at the mercy of a mortal body, his very lifeblood became a source of incredible power; every drop spilled was returned tenfold with a fierce, burning energy. However this newfound gift infuriated Huskar, for in his rescue from the Nothl, Dazzle had denied him a place among the gods. He had been denied his own holy sacrifice. In time the elders of the order sought to expand their influence and Huskar, they agreed, would be a formidable tool in their campaign. Yet becoming a mere weapon for the order that denied him his birthright only upset him further. As the first embers of war appeared on the horizon, he fled his ancestral home to find new allies, all the while seeking a cause worthy of unleashing the power his total sacrifice could bring.
- The heal bonuses are based on the target's total primary attribute.
- The HP percentage is checked every second and the regeneration adjusts accordingly.
|Damage Per Second||5 / 10 / 15 / 20 |
15 / 20 / 25 / 30
|Max Attack Speed Bonus||220 / 260 / 300 / 340|
|Max Magic Resistance Bonus||20% / 30% / 40% / 50%|
|Max HP Bonus Threshold||100% ➜ 10%|
- Bonuses scale linearly from 100% hp to 10% hp. At 10% hp the values reach the maximum.
- Huskar becomes visibly larger and gains a more pronounced redness effect on himself per stack.
- When at 40% HP or lower, Huskar's skin becomes covered in dark blue markings.
- The damage taken/dealt is based on the user/target's current hp.
- Huskar leaps at 1200 speed.
- Huskar can use abilities and items during the leap.
- Huskar is spell immune while leaping toward the target.
- If Huskar is disabled during the leap. If the target moves more than 1400 units away, the leap stops.
|Burning Spears Pure and Pierces Immunity||25||+150 Attack Range|
|+400 Life Break Cast Range||20||+15 Strength|
|15% Lifesteal||15||+10 Burning Spear DPS|
|+20 Damage||10||+225 Health|
As his health lowers, Huskar's ability to slay enemies grows considerably. Able to instantly remove a portion of both his and an enemy's health with his ultimate, when near death he is able to throw his Burning Spear with devastating speed.Huskar (In-Game Description)