Huskar, the Sacred Warrior
|Carry Durable Initiator|
Emerging from the throes of the sacred Nothl Realm, Huskar opened his eyes to see the prodigal shadow priest Dazzle working a deep incantation over him. Against the ancient rites of the Dezun Order, Huskar's spirit had been saved from eternity, but like all who encounter the Nothl he found himself irrevocably changed. No longer at the mercy of a mortal body, his very lifeblood became a source of incredible power; every drop spilled was returned tenfold with a fierce, burning energy. However this newfound gift infuriated Huskar, for in his rescue from the Nothl, Dazzle had denied him a place among the gods. He had been denied his own holy sacrifice. In time the elders of the order sought to expand their influence and Huskar, they agreed, would be a formidable tool in their campaign. Yet becoming a mere weapon for the order that denied him his birthright only upset him further. As the first embers of war appeared on the horizon, he fled his ancestral home to find new allies, all the while seeking a cause worthy of unleashing the power his total sacrifice could bring.
- The knockback pushes enemies to 550 distance away from the cast location, not from where they were hit.
|Damage Per Second||5 / 10 / 15 / 20 |
15 / 20 / 25 / 30
|Current HP Cost||4%|
- Total damage:
- 40 / 80 / 120 / 160
- 120 / 160 / 200 / 240
- Burning Spear instances stack, increasing the damage the enemy takes per second.
- Huskar cannot die from the HP Cost of this skill.
|Attack Speed Bonus||160 / 220 / 280 / 340|
|Strength HP Regen Bonus||25% / 45% / 65% / 85%|
|HP Bonus Threshold||100% ➜ 10%|
- Bonuses scale linearly from 100% hp to 10% hp. At 100% hp there is no bonus. At less than 10% hp the values reach the maximum.
- HP regen is based on a percentage of strength. This also scales with Huskar's hp.
- Huskar becomes visibly larger and gains a more pronounced redness effect on himself per stack.
- When at 40% HP or lower, Huskar's skin becomes covered in dark blue markings.
- The damage taken/dealt is based on the user/target's current hp.
- Huskar leaps at 1200 speed.
- Huskar can use abilities and items during the leap.
- Huskar is spell immune while leaping toward the target.
- If Huskar is disabled during the leap. If the target moves more than 1400 units away, the leap stops.
|Burning Spear Pure and Pierces Spell Immunity||25||+175 Attack Range|
|+400 Life Break Cast Range||20||+20 Strength|
|20% Lifesteal||15||+10 Burning Spear DPS|
|+15 Damage||10||+225 Health|
As his health lowers, Huskar's ability to slay enemies grows considerably. Able to instantly remove a portion of both his and an enemy's health with his ultimate, when near death he is able to throw his Burning Spear with devastating speed.Huskar (In-Game Description)