i-League Season 3
(≃ $426,720 USD)
ImbaTV is back with the third season of I-League, the first completely crowd-funded Dota 2 tournament in China. After the success of the first two seasons, with the first raising ¥ 1,692,620 from its initial ¥ 100,000 base price pool, and the second raising ¥ 1,002,922. 30% of the raised money will be used to pay for production and cover the cost of travel for the teams, and the remaining 70% of the fundraising campaign will go towards the tournament prize pool.
- 40 teams are divided in 4 regions (Europe, America, Southeast Asia and China). 7 spots are given for the event as follows:
- Main Tournament
- Eight teams in a double-elimination bracket
- All matches are played in best of three
- Final is played in best of five with no winner advantage
|Place||$ USD||¥ CNY||Percent||Team|
|1st||$213,806||¥ 1,325,160||50%||LGD Gaming|
|2nd||$85,522||¥ 530,064||20%||Vici Gaming|
|3rd||$55,590||¥ 344,544||13%||Team Malaysia|
|7th-8th||$6,414||¥ 39,756||1.5%||Vici Gaming Potential|
(Converted USD prizes are based on the currency rate on May 23, 2015: 1 CNY ≃ 0.16134 USD.)
1 mousesports originally qualified through the American Qualifier but were unable to attend due to visa issues. They were replaced by Invictus Gaming, winner of a match between the two Chinese qualifier group runner ups, Invictus Gaming and Newbee.Y.
- i-League Season 3 announced
- i-league Season 3 Prize Pool
- JD (May 18, 2015). "Mousesports unable to participate in i-League S3". LiquidDota. Retrieved May 18, 2015.