Io, the Wisp
|Support Escape Nuker|
Io is everywhere, and in all things. Denounced by enemies as the great unmaker, worshiped by scholars as the twinkling of a divine eye, this strange Wisp of life-force occupies all planes at once, the merest fraction of its being crossing into physical existence at any one moment.
Like the great twin riders Dark and Light, and yet another ancient traveler whose true history is lost to the ages, Io the Wisp is a Fundamental of the universe—a force older than time, a wanderer from realms far beyond mortal understanding. Io is nothing less than the sum of all attractive and repulsive forces within the material field, a sentient manifestation of the charge that bind particles together. It is only in the controlled warping of these forces that Io's presence can be experienced on the physical plane. A benevolent, cooperative force, Io bonds its strange magnetism to others so that the power of allies might be enhanced. Its motives inscrutable, its strength unimaginable, Io moves through the physical plane, the perfect expression of the mysteries of the universe.
Io has a talent for making allies more effective. A powerful companion, the wisp's tether speeds allies and stops enemies. Capable of linking to and teleporting across the battlefield with an ally, Io can make a dangerous ally even deadlier.
Io may cancel tether at any time with Break Tether.
- Ally regeneration is based on Io's current regeneration.
- Io's movement speed is set to match the tethered ally's movement speed.
- Enemy units may only be slowed once per cast of tether.
- If Io and the target ally are further than 700 range when tether is used, Io will slingshot rapidly at 1000 speed towards the ally to a distance of 300 range. When this slingshot occurs, trees at the destination around Io within 350 range will be destroyed.
- If Io is more than 700 range away while tethered, the tether visual gets thinner to indicate it is near breaking distance.
- If interrupted, the tether is canceled and Io stops traveling.
- Attacking the tethered ally's target is passive and does not interrupt Io.
Property "Has value1 ashard" (as page type) with input value "12%/14%/16%/18% 15" contains invalid characters or is incomplete and therefore can cause unexpected results during a query or annotation process.
- Spirits spawn one by one over 4 seconds and will initially spawn 150 units away.
- Spirits provide 150 flying vision briefly when colliding with an enemy hero.
- If the spell duration runs out or is recast, any spirits still circling Io will explode at their present location.
- The spirits complete a revolution every 2.7 seconds regardless of distance from Io, meaning spirits will move more quickly when further away.
If Io is connected to an ally with Tether, they also gain the bonuses.
|Attack Tether Unit's Target||25||+400 Health to Tether Unit|
|-25s Relocate Cooldown||20||+60 Overcharge Max HP Regen Bonus|
|+6% Tether Movement Speed||15||+45 Spirits Explosion Damage|
|+15 Damage to Tether Unit||10||+4 Health Regen|