Yurnero, the Juggernaut
|Carry Pusher Escape|
No one has ever seen the face hidden beneath the mask of Yurnero the Juggernaut. It is only speculation that he even has one. For defying a corrupt lord, Yurnero was exiled from the ancient Isle of Masks—a punishment that saved his life. The isle soon after vanished beneath the waves in a night of vengeful magic. He alone remains to carry on the Isle's long Juggernaut tradition, one of ritual and swordplay. The last practitioner of the art, Yurnero's confidence and courage are the result of endless practice; his inventive bladework proves that he has never stopped challenging himself. Still, his motives are as unreadable as his expression. For a hero who has lost everything twice over, he fights as if victory is a foregone conclusion.
- Total damage:
- 450 / 575 / 700 / 800
- Damage is dealt in smaller instances every 0.2 seconds.
- Juggernaut can use items and cast Healing Ward during Blade Fury. Cannot cast Omnislash.
- Juggernaut can attack during Blade Fury but will deal no damage. Attack modifiers will still be applied on attack, and buildings can be damaged by his attacks due to being immune to Blade Fury damage.
- Applies spell immunity and dispels Juggernaut on cast.
- Total heal:
- 54.9% / 82.4% / 109.9% / 137.4%
- The heal is based on a percentage of the target's maximum HP.
- The healing aura buff lasts for 2.47 seconds after leaving the area of effect.
- Multiple Healing Wards do not stack.
|Critical Chance||20% / 25% / 30% / 35%|
|+1s Omnislash Duration||25||+600 Health|
|+130 Blade Fury DPS||20||+10 Armor|
|+25 Attack Speed||15||+75 Blade Fury Movement Speed|
|+25 Movement Speed||10||+6 All Stats|
In a flurry of slashes, Juggernaut cuts down his foes. Sprinting and spinning into battle with reckless abandon, and nearly invincible once he is able to begin his assault, stopping Juggernaut can often be just as difficult as surviving him.Juggernaut (In-Game Description)