Yurnero, the Juggernaut
|Carry Pusher Escape|
No one has ever seen the face hidden beneath the mask of Yurnero the Juggernaut. It is only speculation that he even has one. For defying a corrupt lord, Yurnero was exiled from the ancient Isle of Masks—a punishment that saved his life. The isle soon after vanished beneath the waves in a night of vengeful magic. He alone remains to carry on the Isle's long Juggernaut tradition, one of ritual and swordplay. The last practitioner of the art, Yurnero's confidence and courage are the result of endless practice; his inventive bladework proves that he has never stopped challenging himself. Still, his motives are as unreadable as his expression. For a hero who has lost everything twice over, he fights as if victory is a foregone conclusion.
- Total damage:
- 450 / 575 / 700 / 800
- 540 / 690 / 840 / 960
- 1560 +
- Damage is dealt in smaller instances every 0.2 seconds.
- Juggernaut can use items and cast
- Juggernaut can attack during buildings can be damaged by his attacks due to being immune to Blade Fury's damage.
- Applies spell immunity and dispels Juggernaut on cast.
- Total heal:
- 54.9% / 82.4% / 109.9% / 137.4%
- The heal is based on a percentage of the target's maximum HP.
- The healing aura buff lasts for 2.47 seconds after leaving the area of effect.
- Multiple Healing Wards do not stack.
|Critical Chance||20% / 25% / 30% / 35%|
- Total damage minimum:
- 600 / 1200 / 1800
- 1200 / 1800 / 2400
- Total damage maximum:
- 675 / 1350 / 2025
- 1350 / 2025 / 2700
- The one-hit creep kill does not apply to ancient units and player controlled units. Will not jump to Zombies.
- Juggernaut gains 200 flying vision for the duration of Omnislash. Can only jump to units he can see.
- Can use items and continue to attack normally during Omnislash. These attacks place attack modifiers.
- Juggernaut does not need to turn to cast spells or items during Omnislash. Cannot cast
- Omnislashes cannot be avoided by evasion. Regular attacks during Omnislash can be evaded.
- Juggernaut is invulnerable and spell immune during Omnislash.
|+5 Omnislash Strikes||25||+600 Health|
|+100 Blade Fury DPS||20||+10 Armor|
|+25 Attack Speed||15||+1s Blade Fury|
|+20 Movement Speed||10||+5 All Stats|
In a flurry of slashes, Juggernaut cuts down his foes. Sprinting and spinning into battle with reckless abandon, and nearly invincible once he is able to begin his assault, stopping Juggernaut can often be just as difficult as surviving him.Juggernaut (In-Game Description)