Keeper of the Light
Ezalor, the Keeper of the Light
|Support Nuker Disabler Jungler|
Upon a pale horse he rides, this spark of endless suns, this Keeper of the Light. Ezalor long ago escaped the Fundamental plane, separating from the other ancient forces to which he was bound within the great Primordial harmony. He is a power grown sentient in the dawn of the universe, and now rides forth in all planes at once, one step ahead of pursuing chaos, bearing his gift with him at the end of a radiant staff. His majestic truth lies hidden beneath the outward appearance of a slightly doddering old man who barely stays in the saddle. However, when faced with the challenge of chaos, or the forces of darkness, his primordial light bursts forth, and his full power is revealed, transforming him once again into a force to be reckoned with.
- If the target has no mana it is instantly stunned.
- The cooldown reduction applies to the next spell cast by the target.
- This version of the ability replaces Ezalor's default Illuminate and has the same vision behavior.
- Channeled by a separate spirit, allowing the real Ezalor to move and cast freely.
- Destroys trees in a 150 radius around where targets are knocked back.
|+200 Illuminate Damage/Heal||25||+2s Mana Leak Stun|
|+300 Chakra Magic Mana||20||+40% Magic Resistance|
|+350 Cast Range||15||+40% XP Gain|
|+25 Movement Speed||10||8% Spell Lifesteal|
Keeper of the Light is a helpful addition to any team. Manipulating the mana of both his allies and enemies, he effortlessly destroys lesser foes with waves of illumination, then enters his spirit form to gather his team to press the assault.Keeper of the Light (In-Game Description)
Ignis Fatuus (replaced) ➜ Spirit Form