Korea Dota League Season 4
KDL is the most prestigious Dota League in Korea, with four seasons and a grand final for the season winners at the end of the year. The league consists of two tiers, Tier 1 having four teams and Tier 2 having six teams. The fourth season is the last one of the year, and no further seasons have been announced. The league started on October 26th
- The format has changed from seasons 1 and 2. Two Tier 1 teams play on the same day instead of 1, and the prize breakdown has been adjusted accordingly.
- Tier 1 consists of four rounds. Each round consists of a BO1 Double Round-Robin Format.
- Tier 2 uses a BO1 Round-Robin Format.
- The Korea Dota 2 League uses a Successive Wins system.
- Tier 1 Teams will gain ₩2,000,000 per win and an additional ₩1,000,000 for each successive win (up to ₩5,000,000).
- Tier 2 Teams will gain ₩1,000,000 per win with an additional ₩500,000 for each successive win (up to ₩3,000,000).
- Tier 3 Teams will not gain any money per win, however will instead gain "Tier Points", which will allow the Top 2 Teams of each Tier to face-off against the bottom 2 Teams of the Tier above for their spot.
- The league winner receives an additional ₩10,000,000.
|Place||$ USD||₩ KRW||Team|
|2nd||$8,181||₩ 9,000,000||MVP Phoenix|
|5th||$3,636||₩ 4,000,000||MVP HOT6ix|
Currency conversion is based on the currency exchange rate (taken from xe.com) on 2014-12-20. [₩1 KRW ≈ $0.000909 USD]
KDL vs China
The order of heroes may not correspond to the order in which they were picked.