Kunkka, the Admiral
|Carry Support Disabler Initiator Durable Nuker|
As The Admiral of the mighty Claddish Navy, Kunkka was charged with protecting the isles of his homeland when the demons of the Cataract made a concerted grab at the lands of men. After years of small sorties, and increasingly bold and devastating attacks, the demon fleet flung all its carnivorous ships at the Trembling Isle. Desperate, the Suicide-Mages of Cladd committed their ultimate rite, summoning a host of ancestral spirits to protect the fleet. Against the demons, this was just barely enough to turn the tide. As Kunkka watched the demons take his ships down one by one, he had the satisfaction of wearing away their fleet with his ancestral magic. But at the battle's peak, something in the clash of demons, men and atavistic spirits must have stirred a fourth power that had been slumbering in the depths. The waves rose up in towering spouts around the few remaining ships, and Maelrawn the Tentacular appeared amid the fray. His tendrils wove among the ships, drawing demon and human craft together, churning the water and wind into a raging chaos. What happened in the crucible of that storm, none may truly say. The Cataract roars off into the void, deserted by its former denizens. Kunkka is now The Admiral of but one ship, a ghostly rig which endlessly replays the final seconds of its destruction. Whether he died in that crash is anyone's guess. Not even Tidehunter, who summoned Maelrawn, knows for sure.
- Damage is dealt every 0.2 seconds in 8 instances.
- Damage per instance:
- 9.375 / 18.75 / 28.125 / 37.5
- 21.875 / 31.25 / 40.625 / 50
- Kunkka does not need to face the targeted area to cast Torrent.
- Enemies cannot see the bubbling water effect before Torrent bursts.
- Provides ground vision over its area upon cast until it triggers.
- Enemies can see the Tidebringer visual effect on Kunkka's weapon when it is available.
- Interrupts channeling upon return.
- The target leaves behind a trail showing the path it has traveled from the X.
- The X provides 400 ground vision.
- When cast, the ship appears behind Kunkka and travels forward to land in front of Kunkka.
- Always crashes where Kunkka targets it. It spawns the appropriate distance behind him to travel the full 2000 units.
- The boat's movement speed is 650, taking 3 seconds to reach the impact area.
- Enemies cannot see the visual indicator marking the impact area.
- The boat has 300 flying vision.
- The Admiral's Rum buff gives allies a glossy wetness visual for the duration of the buff.
- After The Admiral's Rum buff wears off, the delayed damage is dealt in 10 instances over 10 seconds.
- The damage from Rum Hangover is non-lethal hp cost.
- Each Ghostship of the fleet appears 2.7 seconds after the previous one spawns.
Aghanim's Scepter Ability
- A total of 20 torrents spawn.
- The radius is centered around Kunkka.
|+110% Tidebringer Cleave||25||Ghostship Fleet|
|+18 Strength||20||+80 Torrent AoE|
|+100 Torrent Damage||15||+8 Health Regen|
|+6 Armor||10||+30 Damage|
Kunkka is always predicting where his enemies will go next. Able to attack a location with a geyser of water or a ghostly shipwreck, should his aim prove true, he and his allies will have no trouble cleaning up whatever is left.Kunkka (In-Game Description)