Leshrac, the Tormented Soul
|Carry Support Nuker Pusher Disabler|
Leshrac, Tormented Soul, is an entity torn from the heart of nature, a liminal being that exists half in one plane of existence, half in another. His penetrating intelligence is such that he can never ignore for a moment the agonizing horror at the heart of all creation. Once a great philosopher who sought the meaning of existence, he plumbed the depths of nature with the haunted Chronoptic Crystals, and was forever altered by the hideous mysteries thereby revealed to him. Now the darkest depths of his enlightenment are illumined only by the fitful glare of his arrogance. Like other elemental characters, he is completely at one with nature, but in his case it is a nature lurid and vile. He alone sees the evil truth of reality, and has no use for those who believe the cosmos reserves a special reward for those who practice benevolence.
- Destroys trees in its area.
- Total damage:
- 320 / 800 / 1280 / 1760
- Total damage to buildings:
- 448 / 1120 / 1792 / 2464
- Persists even if Leshrac dies, continuing to deal damage at the death location.
|+175 Lightning Storm Damage||25||+30 Diabolic Edict Explosions|
|+40 Pulse Nova Damage||20||+1s Lightning Storm Slow Duration|
|+25 Movement Speed||15||+12 Strength|
|+40 Split Earth Radius||10||+4 Armor|
Leshrac's powerful spells lay waste to enemies and their defenses alike. Pushing deep into enemy territory with his devastating edict, careful timing of his ability to split the earth will stun foes, allowing his merciless allies to finish them off.Leshrac (In-Game Description)
Leshrac's main purpose in a team fight is to run around dealing damage, to do this you must be alive (edict lasting beyond death aside). To increase durability you have a few options:
- Bracers: They give you an HP and mana boost that gives you more sustainability. Second, they can be upgraded into a good team item in Drum of Endurance.
- Bloodstone: As a bonus it also meets the second criterion of acceptable mana pool. For non-support Leshrac this is an ideal first item for an eventual scepter.
- Black King Bar: Arguably the most effective item in increasing durability on a hero that is often in the thick of the fight. It gives 190 hp and spell immunity, allowing you to wreak havoc with impunity.
- Aghanim's Scepter: This is a decent boost and as such can provide you with more tankability. However it provides only 280 mana, therefore rushing to Aghanim's may leave you in need of mana.
Ideally you can build Blood Stone and then build straight to Aghanim's, however, in the case that you fear enemy spells (Ravage, disables, etc.), BKB is sometimes a must before Aghanim's Scepter.
Aghanim's Scepter increases the damage dealt by Pulse Nova. The increased damage output on Pulse Nova is effective on Leshrac, but requires three things.
- Leshrac is not a naturally tanky hero, therefore you need to ensure your capability to survive teamfights before you need to worry about dealing more damage. You cannot deal damage if you're dead.
- You need to ensure that you have the mana to sustain continued use of Pulse Nova.
- Leshrac is a flexible hero capable of not only supporting, but also grabbing other high tier items his team needs. If your team needs you to get wards and Mekansm, or to rush a Scythe of Vyse, then you cannot get scepter.
It is recommended that you have some sort of mana boosting item before obtaining Aghanim's scepter. The most common items are Arcane Boots or Bloodstone, the latter providing excellent mana regeneration in the case of extended pushes or teamfights. The former can support the team in case of pushes and can build into an eventual Bloodstone itself.
- Standard Leshrac (Lane) Build
- Standard Leshrac (Middle) Build
- DotaFire's Builds & Guides for Leshrac