LPL 2019 ANZ Championship Season 2 Groupstage
May 30 - Jun 27, 2019
Single Round Robin
Lets Play Live acquired Cybergamer in December 2018  and announced their Dota 2 Roadmap for 2019 with three seasons from February to September. With the addition of the Pro Division, season two runs from Late May until Late June with an additional of a LAN Series at the LPL Studios in Auckland on the 18th July. 
Season 2 for the PRO Division entails six teams playing in a single round robin for six weeks with a preceding open qualififer to determine the last three slots in the groupstages. With weekly Bo1 matches, the top four of the groupstage will proceed to the playoffs and the remaining two teams will be playing live at the LPL Studios in Auckland, New Zealand on the 18th June. 
Athletico Esports, Dark Sided and an undisclosed team have been invited directly to the Groupstages.
- Single Round robin format with Bo1 matches every Thursday
- All matches will be televised on SKYTV in New Zealand and on Twitch
- The top four teams by points will advance to the playoffs format
(Converted USD prizes are based on the currency rate on Jun 27, 2019: 1 AUD ≃ 0.69965 USD.)
- 1 Shutdown Esports Club signs Kinect on May 23th, 2019.
- 2 On week 3, Natural 9 rebrand as ZEN9.
- 3 On week 4, Blue Cactus part ways with its roster and start fresh as Flash Point Gaming.
|1-0Jun 27||1-0Jun 13||1-0Jun 6||1-0Jun 20||1-0May 30|
|0-1Jun 27||0-1Jun 6||0-1May 30||1-0Jun 13||1-0Jun 20|
|0-1Jun 13||1-0Jun 6||1-0Jun 20||1-0May 30||0-1Jun 27|
|0-1Jun 6||1-0May 30||0-1Jun 20||1-0Jun 27||0-1Jun 13|
|0-1Jun 20||0-1Jun 13||0-1May 30||0-1Jun 27||0-1Jun 6|
|0-1May 30||0-1Jun 20||1-0Jun 27||1-0Jun 13||1-0Jun 6|