LPL ANZ Season 2 Qualifiers
Lets Play Live acquired Cybergamer in December 2018  and announced their Dota 2 Roadmap for 2019 with three seasons from February to September. With the addition of the Pro Division, season two runs from Late May until Late June with an additional of a LAN Series at the LPL Studios in Auckland on the 18th June. 
Season 2 for the PRO Division entails six teams playing in a single round robin for six weeks with a preceding open qualififer to determine the last three slots in the groupstages. With weekly Bo1 matches, the top four of the groupstage will proceed to the playoffs and the remaining two teams will be playing live at the LPL Studios in Auckland, New Zealand on the 18th July. 
- Bo1 matches in a Double Elimination Bracket
- The top three teams from the qualifier move to the Group Stages
- CNC (Luke Pate)
The full team list can be found HERE.
The full bracket can be found HERE.
- Let's Play Live on Twitch.tv
- Lets Play Live (2019-01-07). "LPL acquires Australian esports company CyberGamer". letsplay.live. Retrieved 2019-02-03.
- ShinyaOCE (2019-05-09). "LPL S2 Pro Announcement". letsplay.live. Retrieved 2019-05-12.
- LetsPlayLive (2019-05-11). "Season 2 LPL Announcement". twitter.com. Retrieved 2019-05-12.