Mars, the First Son of Heaven
|Carry Initiator Disabler Durable|
Mars, first son of heaven, spent a long existence waging endless war, and saw countless more crusades waged beneath the banner of his old name. Wars of conquest and of vengeance. Just and unjust... Always cruel. So much like his father, Mars indulged his basest impulses—with inclinations much more monstrous than those of Zeus—and he inflicted suffering untold.
But as the epochs vanished behind him, the selfish ways of his father—the ways of many amongst his godly kin, they who judged him despicable—eventually began to ring hollow. War for its own sake was no longer enough to satisfy his desires. For the first time in his ageless days, the god of war began to question to what ends he swung his glorious spear.
As the Fates would have it, his solution came easily: he must wage war for a larger purpose, and inspire more than mere savagery and sorrow at the sight of his crest. He must at last lay claim to the mantle of leadership that is his birthright, for the time has come to burn down the pantheon of the old age and build a just new empire atop the ashes of his kin. Only then might he find satisfaction, and make the glory of Mars evident to all.
- The spear travels at 1400 speed.
- The arrow has 300 flying vision and provides vision of its landing area for the stun duration. If it does not stun then the vision only lasts for 1 second.
- Enemies can also be pinned to elevated player-made objects, such as Fissure, Ice Shards, Power Cogs, and Arena of Blood.
|Front Damage Reduction||40% / 50% / 60% / 70%|
|Side Damage Reduction||20% / 25% / 30% / 35%|
|Self Movement Slow||20%|
- Flying units can freely travel in and out of the arena.
- Movement spells unable to pass the walls are Skewer, Sun Ray, God's Rebuke, and Force.
- Units are not disabled during the push. They can still turn, attack, cast spells, and use items. Channeling spells are not interrupted.
- Does not push heroes impaled by Spear of Mars.
- Destroys trees in its area and destroys trees units are pushed into.
|Arena of Blood Grants Team +80 HP Regen||25||God's Rebuke +65% Crit|
|+0.8s Spear of Mars Stun||20||Spear of Mars +160 Damage|
|+8 Armor||15||+20 Movement Speed|
|-3s Spear of Mars Cooldown||10||+15 Damage|
The warrior deity Mars thrives in the heart of strife, guarded by the bulk of a deadly shield as he skewers enemies with his legendary spear. He revels in facing opponents in an arena ringed with loyal spearmen—who guarantee that no one escapes and that whatever odds he's facing, the god of war can dictate the terms of battle knowing the crowd is forever on his side.Mars (In-Game Description)