Meepo, the Geomancer
|Carry Escape Nuker Disabler Initiator Pusher|
If you ask me, life is all about who you know and what you can find. When you live up in the Riftshadow Ruins, just finding food can be tough. So you need to cut corners, you need to scrounge, you need to know your strengths. Some of the beasts up there can kill you, so you need a way to trap the weak and duck the strong. On the upside, the ruins have history, and history is worth a lot to some people. There used to be a palace there, where they had all these dark rituals. Bad stuff. If you survived the ceremony, they would shatter a crystal and split your soul into pieces. They made great art though! Sculptures and such. Let me tell you: sometimes you stumble onto some of those old carvings. Take a pack full of those to town and sell them, then get yourself food for a few weeks. If luck is really on your side, you might find a Riftshadow crystal. Get it appraised and start asking around. Someone always knows some crazy fool looking for this kind of thing. If all else fails, sell it to a Magus the next time one's in town. They love that stuff. Still, whatever you do, be careful handling those crystals. You do not want one to go off on you. It really hurts.
- If Meepo teleports to himself, both departure and arrival damage will be dealt in the same area.
- Can poof to illusions.
|Hero Lifesteal||6 / 10 / 14 / 18|
|Creep Lifesteal||4 / 6 / 8 / 10|
- Does not affect Roshan.
|Meepo Clones||1 / 2 / 3 |
2 / 3 / 4
|Clone Experience Gain||40%|
- Divided We Stand is leveled at 3 / 10 / 17 instead of 6 / 12 / 18.
- Meepo clones cannot gain or drop the items of the main Meepo. They can only gain attribute bonuses from the items.
- Meepo clones can gain experience, but at a lower rate than the main Meepo.
- Meepo clones can pick up runes.
- The only item that transfers to the Meepo clones is one boot. Their boot item slot matches Meepo prime's boot slot. The boot they get is the highest priority one.
- Boot priority from highest to lowest:
- All Meepos can individually use Boots of Travel. They cannot use other boot actives.
- Scepter gives an extra Meepo even if this skill is not leveled.
- Aghanim's Scepter cannot be dropped or sold by Meepo.
|-5s Poof Cooldown||25||+400 Health|
|10% Lifesteal||20||-4s Earthbind Cooldown|
|+30 Poof Damage||15||20% Evasion|
|+15 Damage||10||+10 Strength|
By summoning up to four permanent copies of himself, Meepo can fight from every front at once. Spreading his clones throughout the battlefield, when an enemy is found, he binds his foe, gathers his selves with an explosive teleport, then buries what remains.Meepo (In-Game Description)