|Dota Pro Circuit 2021: S2 - Southeast Asia Lower Division|
MidOne had a profound interest in video games when he was a child. His first video game he played was Tetris on a Gameboy when he was 3–4 years old and later moved to console gaming playing the Final Fantasy series on the PlayStation 1. At the age of 7 he played his first computer games: Sonic and Rayman before playing venturing into DotA when he saw his brother playing it. His interest with DotA grew and later transitioned into Dota 2 playing in semi-professional teams to professional teams. While becoming the first player from South-East Asia to reach 8000MMR, he is an up-and-coming Dota 2 talent in Malaysia and South-East Asia. MidOne studies mechanical engineering at Multimedia University (Melaka) Malaysia.
Learning DotA from his brother, he kept on playing against him and his cousins in 1v1 matches. Despite losing, he had a competitive mindset and wanted improve and beat professional players such as kYxY. When he was 13 years old he joined a SMM tournament qualifier and came second place and a few years later he joined small tournaments around Malaysia to further obtain knowledge and experience as a Dota 2 player, while at the same time playing on solo matchmaking to improve his MMR. While playing Dota as an amateur competitively, his parents would tell him to stop playing; ironically his friends would tell MidOne to stop studying and take a break, such as Dota. When MidOne later became a professional player his friends and parents showed bipartisan support for him as a professional gamer.
However, tournament losses made MidOne re-evaluate his Dota career and was on the brink of quitting but a tournament emerged and decided to group up with his friends and players forming Team DOT. After a successful qualification in his region, Penang, his team qualified for the main event beating Team GIZMO 3-0 in the grand finals of the 2015 Mountain Dew Dota 2 Challenge earning a prize of RM60,000. After winning the tournament, he later received an offer from Fnatic's manager, Eric and after a number of negotiations he decided to seize the opportunity and join Fnatic. On April 29th 2016, he became the first player to hit 8000 MMR on the Southeast Asia servers. After finishing 3rd place in StarLadder StarSeries S2 and 4th place at The International 2016, his nine-month stint at Fnatic came to an end when he joined Team Secret on August 27th, 2016.
After 3 years and 4 months of stint with Team Secret, his time with the team came to an end on December 30th, 2019. He won 3 DPC Majors - DreamLeague Season 8, The Chongqing Major and MDL Disneyland Paris Major as well as various other minors.
- On April 29th, 2016, he became the first player to hit 8000 MMR on the Southeast Asia servers.
- On February 10th, 2017, he became the first Malaysian/Southeast Asia player to hit 9000 MMR on the Europe servers.
- On July 9th, 2017, MidOne became the second player to reach 10,000 MMR on the Southeast Asia servers.
|2020-09-06||2nd||Tier 1||OMEGA League: Europe Immortal Division||0 : 3||$125,000|
|2019-08-24||4th||Tier 1||The International 2019||0 : 2||$2,059,804|
|2019-05-12||1st||Tier 1||MDL Disneyland® Paris Major||3 : 1||$350,000|
|2019-01-27||1st||Tier 1||The Chongqing Major||3 : 1||$350,000|
|2018-11-18||2nd||Tier 1||The Kuala Lumpur Major||2 : 3||$170,000|
|2018-08-24||5 - 6th||Tier 1||The International 2018||0 : 2||$1,148,948|
|2018-03-25||1st||Tier 2||DreamLeague Season 9||3 : 0||$125,000|
|2017-12-03||1st||Tier 1||DreamLeague Season 8||3 : 0||$500,000|
|2017-10-29||2nd||Tier 1||ESL One Hamburg 2017||0 : 2||$200,000|
|2016-08-12||4th||Tier 1||The International 2016||0 : 2||$1,453,932|
|Complete list of results in any tournament|
- 2017-10-29 | 2009 and ShiaoPi of liquiddota.com at ESL One Hamburg 2017 by
- 2017-08-16 | Team Secret of
- 2017-08-07 | Kaci_Aitchison of Valve at The International 2017 by
- 2017-02-23 | Ollie Ring of redbull.com by
- 2016-12-05 | ASUS ROG (Republic of Gamers) at ROG MASTERS 2016 of
- 2016-08-13 | Kaci Aitchison]] of Valve at The International 2016 by [[
- 2016-08-08 | OmniEulogy of Liquiddota at The International 2016 by
- 2016-07-24 | by TsppenG at StarLadder i-League StarSeries S2
- 2016-07-21 | StarLadder]] at StarLadder i-League StarSeries S2 (trans. ) by [[
- 2016-07-13 | BeyondTheSummit]] at The Summit 5 by [[
- 2016-07-18 | Terry Bass of lowyat.net by
- 2016-06-18 | GosuGamersDota at ESL One Frankfurt 2016 by
- 2016-02-13 | Ben "PineappleCake" Tan of GosuGamers by
- "Spotlight with MidOne". Dafaesports. 2016-08-05. Retrieved August 29, 2016.
- "Final exam in a few hours. Modern physics and Thermodynamics paper ✔️". MidOne. 2016-03-07. Retrieved August 29, 2016.
- Ben "PineappleCake" Tan (2016-02-13). "Fnatic.MidOne interview: "I want to play better than s4"". GosuGamers. Retrieved August 29, 2016.
- Terry Bass (2015-12-07). "Mountain Dew Dota 2 Challenge Champions Only Formed Two Days Before The Event". lowyat.net. Retrieved August 29, 2016.
- Ollie Ring (2016-06-01). "Which Malaysian pro stars have the highest MMR?". RedBull eSports. Retrieved August 29, 2016.
- "THE NEXT CHAPTER". Team Secret. 2016-08-27. Retrieved August 29, 2016.