Mirana, the Princess of the Moon
|Carry Support Escape Nuker Disabler|
Born to a royal family, a blood princess next in line for the Solar Throne, Mirana willingly surrendered any claim to mundane land or titles when she dedicated herself completely to the service of Selemene, Goddess of the Moon. Known ever since as Princess of the Moon, Mirana prowls the sacred Nightsilver Woods searching for any who would dare poach the sacred luminous lotus from the silvery pools of the Goddess's preserve. Riding on her enormous feline familiar, she is poised, proud and fearless, attuned to the phases of the moon and the wheeling of the greater constellations. Her bow, tipped with sharp shards of lunar ore, draws on the moon's power to charge its arrows of light.
- The second meteor hits the enemy that was closest to Mirana upon cast. Will switch to another target if the original target dies.
- Will hit invisible and fogged units if they were in vision upon cast. The second meteor will also hit.
- The passive does does not interrupt Mirana, allowing her to freely move and cast other spells, including active Starstorms.
- If there are no units to nearby, the passive waits until there is an enemy.
- The passive does not trigger if the enemy cannot see Mirana.
- The passive's cooldown can be seen as a status buff.
- The passive does not release a second meteor.
If the arrow hits a non-ancient creep, it kills it instantly.
- The arrow travels at 857 speed, lasting 3.5 seconds.
- The arrow has 500 flying vision and provides vision of its landing area for 3 seconds.
- For every 150 distance traveled, the stun duration increases by 0.5 and the bonus damage increases by 14.
- Maximum damage and stun are reached after traveling 1500 distance.
- Multishot Details
- All arrows are fired at the same time. Extra arrows fly at a 30° angle from the middle arrow.
- Mirana can cast spells and items during Leap.
- Bonus movement speed is only active while invisible.
|Hero Mana Break||25|
|Illusion Mana Break||10|
|Mana Break Damage||80%|
- Stacks additively with other sources of Mana Break.
|-70s Moonlight Shadow Cooldown||25||+2 Multishot Sacred Arrows|
|+25 Mana Break||20||+12% Spell Amplification|
|+100 Leap Attack Speed||15||-5s Sacred Arrow Cooldown|
|+200 Health||10||+15 Damage|
As she takes aim from a distance with her deadly arrow, Mirana must always be ready to leap into battle. Able to shield her allies from the eyes of her enemies, she ensures that her team is always on the prowl.Mirana (In-Game Description)