|Carry Jungler Pusher Escape Nuker|
When Verodicia, Goddess of the Woods, had finished filling in the green places, having planted the coiled-up spirit in the seed, having lured the twining waters from deep within the rock, having sworn the sun its full attention to the growing things, she realized that her own time had reached its end, and like one of the leaves whose fate she had imprinted in the seed, she would fall without seeing the fruiting of her dream. It pained her to leave the world bereft, for the sprouts had not yet broken through the soil—and they would be tender and vulnerable to every sort of harm. She found in her seed pouch one last seed that she had missed in the sowing. She spoke a single word into the seed and swallowed it as she fell. Her vast body decomposed throughout the long winter, becoming the humus that would feed the seedlings in the spring. And on the morning of the vernal equinox, before the rest of the forest had begun to wake, that last seed ripened and burst in an instant. From it stepped Nature's Prophet, in full leaf, strong and wise, possessing Verodicia's power to foresee where he would be needed most in defense of the green places—and any who might be fortunate enough to call him an ally.
- The tree ring blocks vision, but provides Nature's Prophet with 500 flying vision over the ring.
- When cast, a tree sprouting visual effect at the destination is visible to enemies if they have vision of the area.
- Mana cost and cooldown are spent after the spell has finished casting.
- Destroys trees in its area.
- Will only summon the max number of Treants if there are enough trees in the targeted area.
- Treant/Greater Treant will spawn if the target is killed within the debuff duration.
|2× Treant HP/Damage||25||Removed Teleportation Cooldown|
|-4s Sprout Cooldown||20||+40 Attack Speed|
|+4 Treants Summoned||15||+10 Armor|
|+35 Movement Speed||10||+30 Damage|
Whether in the thick of battle or gathering resources for his next assault, Nature's Prophet seems to be everywhere. Teleporting at will to any location and instantly creating an army of violent trees to fight for him, he attacks where enemies least expect.Nature's Prophet (In-Game Description)