Rotund'jere, the Necrophos
|Carry Nuker Durable Disabler|
In a time of great plague, an obscure monk of dark inclinations, one Rotund'jere, found himself promoted to the rank of Cardinal by the swift death of all his superiors. While others of the order went out to succor the ill, the newly ordained cardinal secluded himself within the Cathedral of Rumusque, busily scheming to acquire the property of dying nobles, promising them spiritual rewards if they signed over their terrestrial domains. As the plague receded to a few stubborn pockets, his behavior came to the attention of the greater order, which found him guilty of heresy and sentenced him to serve in the plague ward, ensorcelled with spells that would ensure him a slow and lingering illness. But they had not counted on his natural immunity. Rotund'jere caught the pox, but instead of dying, found it feeding his power, transforming him into a veritable plague-mage, a Pope of Pestilence. Proclaiming himself Necrophos, he travels the world, spreading plague wherever he goes, and growing in terrible power with every village his pestilential presence obliterates.
- The projectiles travel at 400 speed.
- The passive healing buff stacks, and each stack operates independently.
- The passive also activates on denies.
|Damage Per Second||0.5% / 1.1% / 1.7% / 2.3% |
- The damage is based on a percentage of maximum enemy HP.
- Deals damage in smaller amounts every 0.2 seconds.
- The damage cannot be reduced or amplified by any ability.
- The damage does not trigger on-hit effects.
- Reaper's Scythe kills the target when they are at roughly 30% / 35% / 40% of their maximum HP.
- Necrophos always gets credit for the kill no matter who kills the target during Reaper's Scythe.
- Damage is dealt at the end of the stun.
|-2.5s Death Pulse Cooldown||25||+0.8 Heartstopper Aura|
|+70 Attack Speed||20||+20% Magic Resistance|
|+20% Ghost Shroud Slow||15||+40 Death Pulse Heal|
|+10 Strength||10||+30 Damage|
Wherever Necrophos goes, enemies wither as allies thrive. Restoring health to his friends and harming enemies with each death pulse, once his very presence has eaten away at an enemy, he summons the reaper to lengthen their stay in the afterlife.Necrophos (In-Game Description)