|Disabler Nuker Initiator Escape|
Deep in the Archive of Ultimyr, shelved between scholarly treatises on dragon cladistics and books of untranslatable spells, there is an ancient tome of entomological curiosities. Compiled by scholars, the book describes the telepathic talents of the zealot scarab, a strange species of social insect with abilities unique to all the seven planes.
Unlike most grubs of his colony, Nyx Assassin did not arise from metamorphosis with the plodding thoughts and blunted appendages common to the worker caste of his kind. For his was a special transformation, guided by the grace of Nyx. He was the chosen one, selected from the many and anointed with an extract of the queen goddess herself. Not all survive the dark blessing of the queen's chamber, but he emerged with a penetrating mind, and dagger-like claws—his razor sharp mandibles raking the air while his thoughts projected directly into the minds of those around him. Of all zealot scarabs, he alone was selected for the highest calling. After his metamorphosis, he was reborn, by grace of Nyx, with abilities which shaped him for one thing and one thing only: to kill in the name of his goddess.
- Spikes travel at 1600 speed.
- Has a visibly larger spike when a unit is hit.
- Only reflects damage from player controlled units.
- Reflects the same damage type as received.
- Blocks the damage but does not block the spell effects.
- During Burrow, this spell stuns in an area of effect without requiring Nyx Assassin to be hit first.
Aghanim's Scepter Abilities
|HP/Mana Regen Per Second||1.5%|
|Vendetta Unobstructed Pathing||25||+80 Agility|
|+140 Impale Damage||20||+75% Spiked Carapace Damage|
|+20 Movement Speed||15||+250 Health|
|+0.25s Impale Stun Duration||10||+8% Spell Amplification|
Nyx Assassin is always hunting for fragile targets. Sneaking invisibly through the forest, when he spots his prey, he swipes them with his deadly claws and impales them on stunning spikes, then reverses any counterattack with his reflecting carapace.Nyx Assassin (In-Game Description)
- Standard Nyx Assassin (Lane) Build
- Standard Nyx Assassin (Middle) Build
- DotaFire's Builds & Guides for Nyx Assassin