Takes 1 damage from all attacks.
Observer Ward (also known as obs) is a Basic item purchasable from the Consumables section at the Home Shop. Because of the power they provide through map control, their stock in the shop is limited to a maximum of 4, with an initial stock of 2. It takes 135 seconds to replenish 1 stock. Fully shareable.
Gold earned from killing an Observer Ward always goes to the player that bought the true sight.
- Stacks with itself and Sentry Ward in the inventory.
- When stacked with Sentries, double clicking toggles the active ward type.
- Observer Wards are permanently invisible and do not block paths.
- Wards have ground vision and cannot see through trees or the high ground above them.
- Cannot be placed within 1350 range of the fountain. Cannot be placed in the Roshan pit.
- Holding down + the item hotkey transfers a ward to an ally by clicking on them.
- Blocks neutral creep camps from spawning.
- It is best to place wards strategically in areas of high enemy traffic. They can forewarn your team of incoming enemy attacks due to their large vision range.
- Wards are generally placed on cliffs at the highest elevation, so they can see unobstructed into the areas below.
- A common ward location is near Roshan to check whether the enemy will attempt to take the Aegis of the Immortal.