Aggron Stonebreak, the Ogre Magi
|Support Nuker Disabler Durable Initiator|
The ordinary ogre is the creature for whom the phrase 'As dumb as a bag of rock hammers' was coined. In his natural state, an ogre is supremely incapable of doing or deciding anything. Clothed in dirt, he sometimes finds himself accidentally draped in animal skins after eating lanekill. Not an especially social creature, he is most often found affectionately consorting with the boulders or tree-stumps he has mistaken for kin (a factor that may explain the ogre's low rate of reproduction). However, once every generation or so, the ogre race is blessed with the birth of a two-headed Ogre Magi, who is immediately given the traditional name of Aggron Stonebreak, the name of the first and perhaps only wise ogre in their line's history. With two heads, Ogre Magi finds it possible to function at a level most other creatures manage with one. And while the Ogre Magi will win no debates (even with itself), it is graced with a divine quality known as Dumb Luck—a propensity for serendipitous strokes of fortune which have allowed the ogre race to flourish in spite of enemies, harsh weather, and an inability to feed itself. It's as if the Goddess of Luck, filled with pity for the sadly inept species, has taken Ogre Magi under her wing. And who could blame her? Poor things.
- When Multicast, Fireblast is reapplied in 0.5 second intervals.
- If it Multicasts the maximum number of times for its level, Fireblast's damage and stun become:
- Level 1: 120 / 240 / 360 / 480 damage + 2.1 second stun
- Level 2: 180 / 360 / 540 / 720 damage + 2.7 second stun
- Level 3: 960 damage + 3.3 second stun
- Level 3: 2060 damage + 3.3 second stun
- Total damage:
- 130 / 204 / 294 / 400
- Launches two projectiles. One at the primary target, and one at the closest unit to it.
- Multicast targeting:
- Ignite is reapplied to selected units in 0.4 second intervals.
- Nearby enemies will be selected randomly in a 1400 radius around Ogre Magi, prioritizing units that are not already affected by Ignite.
- Causes the target to visually appear giant. This does not affect collision size.
|2× Chance||75% / 75% / 75%|
|3× Chance||0% / 30% / 30%|
|4× Chance||0% / 0% / 15%|
|Item Buffer Range||600|
- Targeted offense items will be cast again at a different random enemy unit.
Aghanim's Scepter Ability
- Aghanim's Scepter cannot be dropped or sold by Ogre Magi.
- Mana cost is a percentage of Ogre Magi's current mana.
- Ogre Magi always has enough mana to cast this spell, even at 0 mana.
- With each Multicast level, Unrefined Fireblast's damage and stun become:
- Level 1: 550 damage + 1.9 second stun
- Level 2: 825 damage + 2.3 second stun
- Level 3: 1100 damage + 2.7 second stun
|+300 Fireblast Damage||25||+90 Movement Speed|
|+60 Bloodlust Attack Speed||20||+40 Strength|
|+350 Health||15||+100 Damage|
|+100 Cast Range||10||+90 Gold/Min|
With a chance to multiply the outcome of each spell they cast, a bit of luck is all Ogre Magi needs to burn enemies to cinder, or boost the power of his allies. Of course, luck can be difficult to rely upon...Ogre Magi (In-Game Description)