PGL Open Bucharest EU Qualifier
From Liquipedia Dota 2 Wiki
PGL Open Bucharest 2017 Europe Qualifier
Sep 19 - 25, 2017
- 6 Invited teams
- Two qualified teams from open qualifier
- Group Stage
- Two groups with 4 teams each
- GSL format, all matches are Bo3
- Top two teams of each group advance to the playoffs
- Single elimination bracket
- All matches are Bo3
- 1 Let's Do It was signed by Team Kinguin on September 15th.
- 2 The new w33's team was replaced by Tuho on Septemeber 19th.
- 3 Due to a family emergency for FATA-, team was playing with stand-ins: HeStEJoE-RoTTeN and DkPhobos.
- @teamkinguin (15 September 2017). "Any DOTA 2 fans lurking around? Please, give a warm welcome to the newest members of our family!". Twitter.
- @HELLRAISERSgg (19 September 2017). "The new @w33haa stack could not take part in the PGL Open , and they were replaced by @TeamTuho !". Twitter.
- @teamsecret (19 September 2017). "Due to a family emergency for Fata, we will be playing with a stand-in for the majority of this week's matches.". Twitter.
- @teamsecret (19 September 2017). "For today's PGL matches we will have @HeStEJoE1RoTTeN as our stand-in.". Twitter.
- @teamsecret (20 September 2017). "We will have @DkPhobos standing in for Fata today in our next @pglesports match against @HELLRAISERSgg.". Twitter.