Per Anders Olsson "Pajkatt" (pronounced paɪkʰæt) Lille is a Swedish professional Dota 2 player who last played for OpTic Gaming. In the past he has played for a multitude of teams, including CLG, LGD.int, Alliance, and Natus Vincere.
Pajkatt established himself in the DotA scene as a player for Xeo Divine in 2009. His first top team was "Ben's Fuck Buddies", but he only played with them for a few weeks. He continued to stand-in for a bunch of teams over the next months, and in May 2010 he finally joined "Ducky's Dream Team" on a permanent basis. He played ESWC with the team but then proceeded to join players like KuroKy and Puppey in a sequence of teams, most notably GGnet. His last team in DotA was OK.Nirvana.int with Fear, ComeWithMe, Lacoste and a few others.
Pajkatt transitioned to Dota 2 together with his team OK.Nirvana.int in time for The International 2011. They finished at 7-8th place in the tournament, and Pajkatt notably had the highest average gold per minute over the whole tournament of all players.
Two months later Evil Geniuses announced the recruitment of a Dota 2 squad, with Pajkatt being a part of it together with Fear, DeMoN, MiSeRy and PlaymatE. The team would be sent to China for a two month bootcamp to improve and compete with Asian teams. After the homecoming Pajkatt left EG to instead join his old teammates and countrymen Loda, Akke and Mirakel in eXperience Gaming, abbreviated xP. They were picked up by Counter Logic Gaming in February 2012. Under this flag they got many good results, they won BeyondTheSummit World Tour and finished runner-ups in The Premier League Season 2 and ProDOTA World League Season 1.
On October 16th 2012, it was announced that Pajkatt would be joining LGD.international, along with Brax, MiSeRy, 1437, and God. Their first result as a team would come in December, when they won Gigabyte E-Sports Tournament after beating their sister team LGD.cn in the finals. In March 2013 they lost a hard fought final of the G-League 2012 Season 2 to invictus Gaming.
On December 13th 2013, citing communication issues and failing to renew his visa, he announced his departure from LGD.international. Pajkatt went on to join mousesports on May 13th, 2014 where they achieved, most notably, a 4th position finish in Asus ROG DreamLeague Season1, where they lost 0:2 to Team Empire. In The International 2014 they went out 11th - 12th to Newbee who went on to win the tournament. In the post TI4 player shuffle, Pajkatt remained on Mouz but banded up with qojqva, SingSing, EGM, and BuLba to form the star-studded Team Tinker, a 'temporary' team created to participate in i-League Europe-Americas qualifiers.
- "Pajkatt" is Swedish and translates to "Piecat".
- Pajkatt achieved the very first Rampage in competitive Dota 2, with Sniper, in a match between his team OK.Nirvana.int and Virus Gaming during The International 2011.
- Enjoys indoor climbing. 
|2018-08-23||7 - 8th||Premier||The International 2018||1 : 2||$638,304|
|2018-06-09||5 - 6th||Premier||China Dota2 Supermajor||0 : 2||$90,000|
|2018-05-27||2nd||Premier||ESL One Birmingham 2018||0 : 3||$200,000|
|2018-04-15||1st||Major||StarLadder ImbaTV Invitational Season 5||3 : 1||$135,000|
|2018-03-11||5 - 8th||Premier||The Bucharest Major||0 : 2||$30,000|
|2017-12-10||2nd||Major||ROG MASTERS 2017||2 : 3||$58,800|
|2015-12-06||2nd||Premier||Game Show Global eSports Cup Season 1||1 : 3||$65,000|
|2015-06-07||2nd||Premier||joinDOTA MLG Pro League Season 2||1 : 2||$41,812|
|2014-11-02||2nd||Premier||Dota 2 Champions League Season 4||0 : 3||$19,059|
|2014-06-16||4th||Premier||DreamLeague Season 1||0 : 2||$26,000|
|About achievementsComplete Results in any Tournament|
|2017-08-12||Premier||The International 2017||Analyst|
|2016-11-08||Major||DreamLeague Season 6 League Play||Guest Panelist|
|2016-06-19||Premier||ESL One Frankfurt 2016||Analyst|
|2016-05-01||Premier||WePlay Dota 2 League Season 3||Commentator/Analyst|
|2012-07-08||Minor||The Arena #3||Commentator|
|About achievementsBroadcasts from any Tournament|
- 2018-08-29 | Pajkatt - "NA Dota is Special... It Grows on You" by Reinessa of Rivalry.gg at The International 2018
- 2018-08-20 | Pajkatt at TI 8: “Optic Gaming is better than any of the teams I’ve played in before” by Gopya of vpesports.com at The International 2018
- 2014-06-16 | Pajkatt: the schedule was really stupid @ DreamHack by Prodota.ru (trans. by Prodota.ru)
- 2013-03-31 | LGD.int Pajkatt G-1 Interview: Playing in G1 is a lot of Fun by AutumnWindz_ of 2p.com at G-1 Champions League Season 5
- 2013-02-20 | The GD Show #31 by James "2GD" Harding of The GD Studio
- 2012-11-15 | P3 interviews Pajkatt (Swedish) by Sveriges Radio P3
- 2012-11-06 | Pajkatt & MiSeRy by dota2.sgamer.com
- 2012-04-28 | Interview with Pajkatt and Miracle by Natus Vincere at Star Ladder Star Series Season 1
- 2010-09-06 | Interview with Pajkatt by Mathias Huus of MyMGN.com
- Terrence "MrBlue" Wong (2009-12-05). "Puppey forms star-studded team". GosuGamers. Retrieved 2013-03-10.
- "BFB Sponsored". GosuGamers. 2009-12-19. Retrieved 2013-03-10.
- Linus "Tjernobylbarnet" Staaf (2010-05-17). "DDT back with stable roster". GosuGamers. Retrieved 2013-03-10.
- heikki (2011-01-23). "DDT back with stable roster". GosuGamers. Retrieved 2013-03-10.
- "OK.Nirvana.int official Gamescom roster". GosuGamers. 2011-08-10. Retrieved 2013-03-10.
- "The International 2011 teams". Valve Corporation. 2011-08-10. Retrieved 2013-03-10.
- "DotA Genius" (2011-08-21). "Dota 2 tournament player stats". Retrieved 2013-03-10.
- Samuel "DarthBotto" Horton (2011-10-24). "EG acquires Dota 2 team". SK Gaming. Retrieved 2013-03-10.
- Terrence "MrBlue" Wong (2012-03-12). "Maelk and Lacoste to Evil Geniuses". joinDOTA. Retrieved 2013-03-11.
- "HotshotGG" (2012-02-06). "CLG Expands to DoTA 2, Welcome Our New Team!". CLGaming.net. Retrieved 2013-03-11.
- "Jaywalker" (2012-10-16). "LGD.international is confirmed". joinDOTA. Retrieved 2013-03-11.
- Eric "reinnnn" Khor (2013-12-13). "Pajkatt and Misery leave LGD.Int; team flirting with disbandment". GosuGamers. Retrieved 2013-12-15.
- "Pajkatt and Biver leave Na`Vi.G2A". Natus Vincere. 31 July 2017. Retrieved 31 July 2017.
- Gopya (2018-08-20). "Pajkatt at TI 8: “Optic Gaming is better than any of the teams I’ve played in before”". vpesports.com. Retrieved 2018-08-22.