Donte Panlin, the Pangolier
|Carry Nuker Disabler Durable Escape Initiator|
The men and women that make up the Nivan Gallants live a life of swordplay, chandelier swinging, and tawdry romance. And while all adhere to their creed that "A life of adventure is the only life worth living," the exploits of Donte Panlin still manage to raise the eyebrows of even the most hedonistic of swordsmen.
There is no monster he won't slay. No creature he won't woo. No tyrant he won't stand against. And no noble immune to his silver tongue.
Lucky Shot has a chance to activate on hit.
- Total damage:
- 96 / 168 / 240 / 312
- Vector Targeting:
- While holding the left mouse key, the dash direction is determined by moving the mouse.
- The spell occurs after the left mouse key is released.
- Dashes at 2000 speed. Allows Pangolier to pass over walls and cliffs.
- Each slash can apply attack modifiers.
- Slashes have True Strike, piercing through blindness and evasion.
- Slashes hit even if Pangolier is disarmed.
- Does not hit ethereal units.
Forward movement is maintained if Shield Crash is used while Rolling Thunder is active, allowing Rolling Thunder to clear walls and cliffs.
- Maximum damage resistance:
- 45% / 60% / 75% / 90%
- When buffed, 5 golden shields in a circle are visible around Pangolier. They are bigger the higher the percentage is.
- Pangolier can jump over walls and cliffs.
|Movement Speed Slow||35%|
|Duration||2 / 3 / 4 / 5|
|Armor Reduce||3 / 4 / 5 / 6|
- Only one debuff can be applied to a single target.
- Cannot trigger off of Pangolier illusions.
Colliding with walls or cliffs will cause a temporary pause while Pangolier reverses in direction.
- Including knockback, enemies are stunned for a total of 1.4 / 1.65 / 1.9 seconds per hit.
- Pangolier can still cast spells and use items while rolling.
- Pangolier cannot auto attack while rolling, and using Swashbuckle will end the roll immediately.
- Pangolier is spell immune for the duration.
- Dispels Pangolier on cast.
- While rolling, Pangolier takes 1.5 seconds to turn 180 degrees.
- If Pangolier collides with terrain, he will stop for 0.2 seconds and roll in the opposite direction.
- Does not collide with buildings.
- Destroys trees in Pangolier's path.
|-35s Rolling Thunder Cooldown||25||-3s Swashbuckle Cooldown|
|+20 Strength||20||+40 Swashbuckle Damage|
|+2s Rolling Thunder Duration||15||2s Shield Crash Cooldown during Rolling Thunder|
|+300 Swashbuckle Slash Range||10||+1.5 Mana Regen|
Eager to dash into danger at a moment's notice, the Pangolier thrives on disrupting enemy movements and placing himself in the midst of chaos. Artfully guiding his blade between cracks in armor and shrugging off attacks with his protective scales, this graceful swordsman is always ready to roll into battle.Pangolier (In-Game Description)