Mortred, the Phantom Assassin
Through a process of divination, children are selected for upbringing by the Sisters of the Veil, an order that considers assassination a sacred part of the natural order. The Veiled Sisters identify targets through meditation and oracular utterances. They accept no contracts, and never seem to pursue targets for political or mercenary reasons. Their killings bear no relation to any recognizable agenda, and can seem to be completely random: A figure of great power is no more likely to be eliminated than a peasant or a well digger. Whatever pattern the killings may contain, it is known only to them. They treat their victims as sacrifices, and death at their hand is considered an honor. Raised with no identity except that of their order, any Phantom Assassin can take the place of any other; their number is not known. Perhaps there are many, perhaps there are few. Nothing is known of what lies under the Phantom Veil. Except that this one, from time to time, when none are near enough to hear, is known to stir her veils with the forbidden whisper of her own name: Mortred.
- Applies on-hit effects from items and abilities such as
- The dagger travels at 1200 speed and has 450 flying vision. The vision lasts for 3.34 seconds on impact.
- Multishot Details
- Throws 2 extra daggers if there are enough targets within search range.
- Secondary targets are chosen randomly.
- Blur only triggers on real heroes, not illusions.
- Blur also triggers on invisible and spell immune enemies entering the radius.
|Critical Damage||200% / 325% / 450%|
|Critical Chance||15% |
Phantom Assassin can gain Cleave or Armor Corruption.
|Radius||150 ➜ 330|
- A visual effect moves across the cleave area, showing its shape.
|+2 Multishot Stifling Dagger||25||+5% Coup de Grace Chance|
|+20% Blur Evasion||20||+4 Armor Reduction|
|+25% Cleave||15||15% Lifesteal|
|+15 Damage||10||+150 Health|
The moment she finds her prey, Phantom Assassin strikes. Instantly closing in on a target, she effortlessly dodges attacks as she relentlessly cuts away at her foe. Without warning, any one of her attacks could prove suddenly and brutally fatal.Phantom Assassin (In-Game Description)