|Support Nuker Initiator Escape Disabler|
Alone across an untouched darkness gleamed the Keeper's first sun, a singular point of conscious light fated to spread warmth into the empty void. Through aeons beyond count, this blinding beacon set to coalescing its incalculable energy before bursting forth the cataclysmic flare of supernova. From this inferno raced new beacons, star progeny identical to its parent, who journeyed an unlit ocean and settled in constellatory array. In time, they too would be made to propagate through supernova flame. So would this dazzling cycle of birth and rebirth repeat until all skies hewn of Titan toil deigned to twinkle and shine.
By this ageless crucible the star that mortals would come to call Phoenix collapsed into being, and like its ancestors was thrust into an endless cosmos to find a place among its stellar brethren. Yet curiosity toward that which the dimming elders comfort in the darkness consumed the fledgling, and so over long cycles it inquired and studied. It learned that among worlds both whole and broken would soon stir a nexus of remarkable variety locked in an enduring conflict of cosmic consequence, a plane which would find itself in need of more influence than a dying sun's distant rays could provide. Thus this infant son of suns took terrestrial form, eagerly travelling to shine its warmth upon those who may need it most, and perhaps seize upon its solar destiny.
- Total damage per fire spirit:
- 80 / 160 / 240 / 320
- 240 / 320 / 400 / 480
- Multiple spirits do not stack and will only refresh the duration on the same target.
- Fire Spirits fly at 900 speed and provide 175 ground vision of the impact area for 1 second.
- Total damage:
- Level 1: 126 + 13.5%
- Level 2: 180 + 29.25%
- Level 3: 234 + 45%
- Level 4: 288 + 60.75%
- Level 4: 288 + 78.75%
- Total heal:
- Level 1: 63 + 6.75%
- Level 2: 90 + 14.625%
- Level 3: 117 + 22.5%
- Level 4: 144 + 30.375%
- Damage is based on a percentage of maximum enemy HP.
- Heal is based on a percentage of maximum ally HP.
- Sun Ray increases DPS by 20% per second to twice the value.
- Deals damage/heals in 0.2 second intervals.
- While Sun Ray is active, Phoenix does not need to turn to cast spells and items.
- Phoenix cannot attack and turns at a fixed rate during Sun Ray.
- Sun Ray ends if Phoenix is stunned or silenced.
- Phoenix itself is not healed by this ability.
- The fixed movement speed while drifting cannot be sped up or slowed.
- Phoenix can move through cliffs and other impassable terrain while drifting.
- Phoenix's body will destroy trees in its path while drifting.
- Total damage:
- 360 / 480 / 600
- Phoenix is banished for the duration of Supernova. No ability can affect the sun.
- Ends Phoenix's other spells prematurely if cast during their duration.
- Turns night into day for the duration. Has the highest priority, even during Dark Ascension.
- All other ability cooldowns are refreshed on cast.
- When cast on ally, both Phoenix and the ally are drawn into the sun. The ally benefits from the same effects as Phoenix, and will die with Phoenix if the sun is destroyed.
- Phoenix can cast Sun Ray and turn its direction while in Supernova.
- Will not refresh an ally's ultimate cooldown.
- Destroys trees in its area.
- Can be denied when below 50% HP.
|+2% Max Health Sun Ray Damage||25||+3 Supernova Hit Count|
|+1.25s Supernova Stun Duration||20||+1400 Icarus Dive Cast Range|
|+500 Health||15||+40 Fire Spirits DPS|
|+8% Spell Amplification||10||+18% Icarus Dive Slow|
Diving into battle, Phoenix blasts enemies and heals allies with rays of solar flame. When the time is right, it can become a burning sun to scorch nearby foes before unleashing a stunning detonation that also restores Phoenix to full strength.Phoenix (In-Game Description)
- Standard Phoenix (Lane) Build
- Standard Phoenix (Middle) Build
- DotaFire's Builds & Guides for Phoenix