Pugna, the Oblivion
In the realm of Pugna's birth, near the vents of the Nether Reaches, there stood a lamasery devoted to the Arts of Oblivion, which drew its power from the nether energies. The Grandmaster of the temple compound had himself passed into Oblivion several years prior, leaving his academy without a leader. From the moment of their master's death, the regents of the temple began rites of divination to identify their master's reincarnation, and eventually all signs converged on the immediate neighborhood. Several villages squatted in the shadow of the temple, their alleys and plazas full of the laughter of squalling children. Pugna, a mere thirteen months of age, was but one candidate among the local brats, and on the appointed day he was presented at the temple alongside two other promising tots. The lamas offered a jumble of worn relics to the children, treasured possessions of their former grandmaster. One boy reached for a porphyry wand that had belonged to the lama...and put it in his nostril. An impish girl pulled out an amulet that had also been the lama's, and immediately swallowed it. Pugna regarded the other two coolly, gave a merry laugh, and blasted them with gouts of emerald flame, reducing them to ashes in an instant. He then snatched up the wand and amulet, saying 'Mine!' The regents hoisted the beaming Pugna on their shoulders, wrapped him in their grandmaster's vestments, and rushed him to the throne before his mood could change. Within five years, the temple itself was another pile of ash, which pleased Pugna to no end.
- Mana Flare damage is based on enemy spell mana cost.
- Mana Degen aura is based on maximum enemy mana.
- Mana Degen aura does not stack with multiple Nether Wards.
- Mana Flare deals damage before the triggering spell is cast, so the target can die from mana flare before the spell is released.
- The ward can be targeted by Decrepify.
- Heals Pugna first. Restores mana when Pugna is at full HP.
- The heal and mana restore is equal to the damage dealt.
- Instantly destroys illusions.
- Life Drain provides true sight of the target.
- Pugna can deny himself with this ability when healing an ally. Pugna does not stop healing when the target ally is at full health.
- When targeted on an ally, Pugna loses HP and heals the ally for that amount. The HP self loss is affected by spell resistance. If Pugna is Spell Immune, no self-damage is done, so allies will not be healed.
- Also increases the healing done when targeting allies.
|+1.5× Nether Ward Damage Per Mana||25||+160 Nether Blast Damage|
|+1.5s Decrepify Duration||20||+20% Life Drain Heal|
|+3 Nether Ward Health||15||-0.8s Nether Blast Cooldown|
|+175 Health||10||+15 Movement Speed|
A crafty trickster, Pugna turns the enemy's power against itself as he blasts their defenses. While his nether ward strikes nearby foes that dare to cast a spell, he drains life from enemies to ensure he will be ready for the next assault.Pugna (In-Game Description)