Queen of Pain
Akasha, the Queen of Pain
The Ecclesiast-King of Elze nursed a desire for pain—forbidden pain. In a less prominent political figure, such desires might be considered unwise, but in a monarch of his stature, to satisfy such thirsts would have threatened the virtue of the Divine Throne itself. Therefore he turned to his dungeon full of demonologists, promising freedom to whoever could summon a personal succubus of torment and bind it entirely to his service. The creature who arrived, Akasha by name, visited upon him such exquisite torments that he named her his Secret Queen, and he began to spend all his spare moments submitting to her clever torments—eventually abdicating all his responsibilities in his pursuit of the painful pleasures that only she could bring. Queen of Pain could bring him to the brink of death, but she was rune-bound to keep him alive. At last the King's neglect of state brought on an uprising. He was dragged from his chamber and hurled from the Tower of Invocations, and at the moment of death, Queen of Pain was let loose into the world, freed from servitude—freed to visit her sufferings on anyone she deigned to notice.
Queen of Pain strikes without warning, destroying gathered foes with deafening screams. Should an enemy survive her onslaught, she slows their escape with a throw of her dagger before finishing them off.
Hurls a poisoned dagger which deals large initial damage, and then deals damage over time. The poisoned unit also has its movement speed slowed. An instance of damage is dealth over time. Queen of Pain relishes in the pain inflicted, healing every time the enemy takes damage. Creeps heal for half the damage only.
|Damage Over Time||20/40/60/80|
|Self-Heal Over Time||10/20/30/40|
|Movement Speed Slow||20%/35%/50%/65%|
|Does not pierce Spell Immunity.|
|Blocked by Linken's Sphere and echoed by Lotus Orb.|
Area of effect Shadow Strike is not blocked/echoed.
Akasha's envenomed dagger allows her to delight in the drawn out suffering of her victims.
- Total damage:
- The projectile travels at 900 speed.
- The slow effect reduces over the duration.
- Damage over time is dealt every 3 seconds, hitting the unit a total of 5 times.
- Units affected by Shadow Strike can be denied when their HP drops below 25% of their maximum health.
Short distance teleportation that allows Queen of Pain to move in and out of combat.
Releases a sonic boom when you blink at both your starting and ending location.
Deals damage in an AoE and silences. (you can be hit by both)
The Secret Queen lives up to her title, making her Pain impossible to escape.
- Blink has a minimum range of 200.
- Can disjoint projectiles.
The Queen of Pain lets loose a piercing scream around her, damaging nearby enemies.
|Does not pierce Spell Immunity.|
|Cannot be disjointed.|
The sultry voice of Akasha beckons her opponents while stealing their souls.
- The projectiles travel at 900 speed.
Creates a gigantic wave of sound in front of Queen of Pain, dealing heavy damage to all enemy units in its wake.
Increases the damage and decreases the cooldown.
Her most exquisite of all of torments, Akasha's Sonic Wave puts her poor foes out of their misery.
- The sonic wave travels at 900 speed.
Passively blocks a targeted spell once every few seconds.
- In general, most single target abilities are blocked by Spell Block.
- For a list of spell interactions, see here.
- Shard damage reduced from 175 to 125
- Scream of Pain
- Mana cost increased from 85/100/115/130 to 100/110/120/130
- Sonic Wave
- Damage decreased from 340/450/560 to 310/430/550
- Base damage increased by 3
- Shadow Strike now heals Queen of Pain for 10/20/30/40 Health on every tick. Heals 50% on creeps
- Shadow Strike tick damage reduced from 30/50/70/90 to 20/40/60/80
- Level 15 Talent 10% Cooldown Reduction replaced with +2 Shadow Strike Damage Instances (Same Duration, ticks happen more often)
- Level 20 Talent +30% Spell Lifesteal replaced with +120 Scream of Pain Damage
- Scream of Pain radius increased from 525 to 550
- Scream of Pain manacost rescaled from 80/100/120/140 to 85/100/115/130
- Level 10 Talent increased from +9 Strength to +11