Razor, the Lightning Revenant
|Carry Durable Nuker Pusher|
Among the emblematic powers that populate the Underscape, Razor the Lightning Revenant is one of the most feared. With his whip of lightning, he patrols the Narrow Maze, that treacherous webwork of passages by which the souls of the dead are sorted according to their own innate intelligence, cunning and persistence. Drifting above the Maze, Razor looks down on the baffled souls below, and delivers jolts of scalding electricity that both punish and quicken the souls as they decide their own fates, hurrying on toward luminous exits or endlessly dark pits. Razor is the eternal embodiment of a dominating power, abstract and almost clinical in his application of power. Yet he has a lordly air that suggests he takes a sardonic satisfaction in his work.
- Enemies can be hit twice, once on expansion and once on contraction of the plasma field.
- Plasma Field moves at 636 speed, lasting 2.2 seconds.
- Provides 700 flying vision that lingers for 2 seconds.
- Total damage stolen:
- 35 / 72 / 119 / 176
- 65 / 108 / 161 / 224
- Drains damage in smaller amounts every 0.25 seconds.
- Losing vision of target does not break the link.
- Razor cannot attack other targets during this ability.
- Targets the lowest health enemy unit within range.
- Prioritizes striking heroes connected by Static Link.
- Does not lower the armor of buildings.
- The negative armor debuff will instantly be removed if Razor is killed during its duration.
- Multiple instances of Eye of the Storm can be active at the same time, making Refresher Orb a powerful option for Razor.
- Does not hit invisible units or Roshan.
|+200 Eye of the Storm Passive Damage||25||+100 Attack Speed|
|-0.1 Eye of the Storm Strike Interval||20||+10 Armor|
|+12 Strength||15||+6 Static Link Damage Steal|
|+10 Agility||10||+225 Health|
With a deadly lightning storm at his command, Razor charges into battle. Deploying a sweeping ring of electrified plasma to fry his enemies, he links with foes to drain them of their power and use it against them.Razor (In-Game Description)