Riki, the Stealth Assassin
|Carry Escape Disabler|
Riki was born middle child to the great dynasty of Tahlin. With an older brother groomed for the throne, and a younger brother coddled and kept, Riki, the small middle son, seemed born for the art of invisibility. It was an art he cultivated, and one which ultimately saved his life on the night that his people were betrayed and his family slaughtered. Of all the royal line, he alone escaped—small and agile, unassuming, using smoke as cover. He cut his way out of the royal grounds, using the advantage of surprise, quietly slitting the throats of one enemy warrior after another. Now free of his royal responsibilities, Riki uses his talents in service to a new trade: Stealth Assassin. He silences his enemies, sharpening his skills, hoping to one day take revenge on those who killed his family and robbed him of his birthright.
- Enemies in Smoke Screen have their vision reduced to 100.
|Invisibility Fade Time||7.5 / 6 / 4.5 / 3|
|Bonus Agility Damage||40% / 60% / 80% / 100% |
|Ability||Attacking doesn't reveal Riki|
- Bonus damage is based on Riki's agility.
- Riki can cast spells and use items while invisible.
- Riki can also attack while invisible.
- The backstab can activate on denies.
- Riki turns invisible immediately upon respawning, including via Aegis.
- The fade time is displayed as a cooldown on the ability icon, but it is not an actual cooldown.
|Duration||4 / 5 / 6 |
8 / 9 / 10
|Attack Interval||0.6 / 0.55 / 0.5|
- Prioritizes hitting heroes.
- When hiding inside of an ally, the radius follows their movement.
|Cloak and Dagger Doesn't Reveal||25||+400 Tricks of the Trade AoE|
|+900 Blink Strike Cast Range||20||+0.2 Backstab Multiplier|
|-7s Smoke Screen Cooldown||15||+20% Critical Strike (1.5×)|
|+8 Agility||10||+5 Health Regen|
Riki stalks the battlefield, unseen by the enemy. He chooses his moment carefully and bursts forth in a puff of silencing smoke, stabbing at his foes before they even know he's there.Riki (In-Game Description)