Riyadh Masters 2022
- Seven invited teams
- Three teams from qualifiers
- Group Stage
- Single round-robin
- Two groups of five
- Top team of each group advance to the semifinals of the playoffs
- 2nd and 3rd place teams of each group advance to the quarterfinals of the playoffs
- Remaining teams of each group are eliminated
- All matches are Bo2
- If there is a tie over the 3rd/4th boundary, tiebreaker matches will be played
- Tiebreaker matches;
- Two-way tie: Bo3
- More than two-way tie: Bo1 round-robin
- Tiebreaker matches;
- For ties that are not resolved via tiebreakers, the following metrics will be used to seed the teams:
- Head to head record between the tied participants taking only match score into account
- Number of 2-0 series in the league in general
- Record vs. the first team below the tied teams, continuing to each subsequent team below the tied teams until the tie is resolved.
- Single-elimination bracket
- All matches are Bo3
The talent for the English broadcast was announced on July 19th, 2022.
- Faker (Ivan Demkin)
The official platform for the Chinese broadcast is revealed on July 19th, 2022.
The talent for the Spanish broadcast was announced on July 19th, 2022.
- Tainim (María García)
- Maverick (Aaron Gálvez)
- RoD (Alberto Polo Jordán)
- Mr Choco (Rikardo Mendoza Mattos)
- Giulio (Julio Nuñez Murillo)
- Blue (Marco Espinoza Oliveros)
- Er-Kratos (Dimas Enrique Romero Fernández)
- Flapjack (Julián Esnaider Carbajal Ylave)
- Caosfenix (William Morera)
- Necca (Luis Gómez)
- Imperius (Luis Cuadros)
The talent for the Arabic broadcast was announced on July 20th, 2022.
The talent for the Thai broadcast was announced on July 20th, 2022.
- Aville (Adit Rosenda)
$4,000,000 USD is spread among the teams as seen below, each team will also receive additional $100,000 USD as assistance:
(Prize pool does not include team assistance and individual award.)
- 1 Malik stand-in for Funn1k who is unable to travel due to the restrictions associated with the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
- 2 Resolut1on stand-in for iceiceice.
- 3 Daxak stand-in for 33.
- 4 ana stand-in for MATUMBAMAN.[Citation needed]
|2-0Jul 22||1-1Jul 21||2-0Jul 21||1-1Jul 20|
|0-2Jul 22||0-2Jul 21||2-0Jul 20||0-2Jul 21|
|1-1Jul 21||2-0Jul 21||1-1Jul 20||1-1Jul 20|
|0-2Jul 21||0-2Jul 20||1-1Jul 20||1-1Jul 22|
|1-1Jul 20||2-0Jul 21||1-1Jul 20||1-1Jul 22|
|0-2Jul 21||2-0Jul 21||2-0Jul 22||2-0Jul 22|
|2-0Jul 21||1-1Jul 22||2-0Jul 20||2-0Jul 21|
|0-2Jul 21||1-1Jul 22||2-0Jul 22||2-0Jul 20|
|0-2Jul 22||0-2Jul 20||0-2Jul 22||2-0Jul 21|
|0-2Jul 22||0-2Jul 21||0-2Jul 20||0-2Jul 21|