Russian eSports Cup 2018
(≃ $30,489 USD)
The Russian e-Sports Cup 2018 is a Russian esports event. The competitions consist of Dota 2, Starcraft II, HearthStone and Clash Royale. The total prize fund of the Cup is 3,500,000 rubles, with 2,000,000 for the Dota event.
- 48 teams are placed in 8 groups of six teams.
- All matches are played in a Bo1.
- Top team in each group advances to Upper Playoffs.
- Stage 1
- Single-elimination bracket.
- Finals in a Bo5.
- All matches are play in a Bo3.
- Top three teams advance to Stage 2
- Stage 2
- Three teams from stage 1 and winner of KFC Battle play in a single-elimination bracket.
- All matches are played in a Bo5.
The prize pool is 2,000,000 RUB
|Place||$ USD||₽ RUB||Team|
|1st||$15,245||₽ 1,000,000||Elements Pro|
|4th||$3,049||₽ 200,000||MEGA-LADA E-sports|
|Drink & Dance|
Online Qualified Teams
Notable Offline Qualified Teams
- 1 CrowCrowd signed the Troublemakers.
- 2 Team Spirit were removed from the tournament, having received an invitation to The Chongqing Major CIS Qualifier.
- 3 MEGA-LADA E-sports signed the DOKA2TRADE.
- 4 Pavaga Junior signed the Real Noobs.