Nevermore, the Shadow Fiend
It is said that Nevermore the Shadow Fiend has the soul of a poet, and in fact he has thousands of them. Over the ages he has claimed the souls of poets, priests, emperors, beggars, slaves, philosophers, criminals and (naturally) heroes; no sort of soul escapes him. What he does with them is unknown. No one has ever peered into the Abysm whence Nevermore reaches out like an eel from among astral rocks. Does he devour them one after another? Does he mount them along the halls of an eldritch temple, or pickle the souls in necromantic brine? Is he merely a puppet, pushed through the dimensional rift by a demonic puppeteer? Such is his evil, so intense his aura of darkness, that no rational mind may penetrate it. Of course, if you really want to know where the stolen souls go, there's one sure way to find out: Add your soul to his collection. Or just wait for Nevermore.
- Total damage from 3 casts:
- 370 / 600 / 830 / 1060
- Bonus damage stacks begin to apply after the first cast of Shadowraze.
- A visual debuff appears on the target for the stack duration.
- Each Shadowraze has an independent cooldown and stacks.
Upon death, he releases half of the collected souls from bondage, dealing damage as if Requiem of Souls was cast. This effect is independent from his ultimate.
|Maximum Souls||12 / 20 / 28 / 36 |
22 / 30 / 38 / 46
|Bonus Damage Per Soul||2 |
|Souls Per Hero Kill||12|
|Souls Per Unit Kill||1|
- Maximum bonus damage:
- 24 / 40 / 56 / 72
- Denies, neutral creeps, wards, and buildings also provide souls when killed by Shadow Fiend.
- The post-death Requiem of Souls does not apply the slow and damage reduction.
- The loss of souls on death occurs before post-death Requiem of Souls damage is calculated.
- Post-death Requiem does not occur if Requiem of Souls has not been skilled.
|Armor Reduction||4 / 5 / 6 / 7 |
- Total damage if all souls hit:
- 1440 / 2160 / 2880
- 2576 / 3864 / 5152
- Total heal if all souls hit:
- 736 / 1104 / 1472
- Shadow Fiend is phased while casting this ability.
- The debuff only reduces base damage.
- Can hit units up to 1425 range away.
- Soul count is dependent on Necromastery.
- The souls travel at 700 speed. Souls are not lost when using Requiem of Souls.
- If Shadow Fiend has an odd number of souls, the number is rounded down for the amount of lines released.
- When using Requiem of Souls while invisible, Shadow Fiend will not be revealed until the spell has finished casting.
- The souls return to where Shadow Fiend had cast Requiem, not his current location.
- Each line of returning souls always heals 32 / 48 / 64 per hero hit regardless of damage dealt. Shadow Fiend is healed 2.86 seconds after cast.
- The returning souls also apply the debuff to enemies.
|40% Cooldown Reduction||25||+5 Presence of the Dark Lord Armor Reduction|
|+150 Shadowraze Damage||20||+2 Bonus Damage Per |
|+30 Movement Speed||15||Presence of the Dark Lord Affects Buildings|
|+20 Attack Speed||10||+8% Spell Amplification|
Capturing souls from every kill he makes, Shadow Fiend is always gathering his power. Every assault, each carefully aimed raze that kills an enemy, brings him closer to unleashing his gathered souls in a deadly blast of scouring energy.Shadow Fiend (In-Game Description)