|This article may require copy editing for grammar, style, cohesion, tone or spelling. You can assist by editing it now.|
Wehsing "SingSing" Yuen is a retired professional Dota 2 player from the Netherlands. He is widely known as one of the most popular Dota 2 streamers.
Before he played Dota 2, SingSing played StarCraft II, Heroes of Newerth, and DotA.
SingSing started off by streaming early when he received early access to the Dota 2 Beta. His often troll-oriented streaming got the attention of viewers and he became one of the most watched streamers. In December 2011 SingSing, along with his teammates in what used to be called "EBIN", got picked up by mousesports, quickly getting results by winning two events hosted by The GD Studio. After a roster changed, the team place 3rd in the West Qualifier for The International 2012. However MUFC was unable to attend the event due to last minute issues and mousesports took their second chance by beating World Elite in a last minute qualifier.
After The International 2012, it looked like SingSing would stay with mousesports for a long time. But in October 2012, it was announced that The GD Studio would sponsor the team's trip to Star Ladder Finals after mousesports decided to part ways with the team members. SingSing then represented The GD B-Team for the tournament but it was made clear that this was a one time thing and the team would have to find a new sponsor. After briefly calling his team Zero, SingSing left in early November 2012. On December 31, he announced a new team of his. On February 1st, QPAD's Facebook announced a new team, the QPAD Dragons (later changed to Red Pandas), containing both SingSing and Wagamama as core members.
Kaipi was picked up by the international organization RattleSnake and formed RattleSnake.int. The team was later renamed to Speed Gaming, to give it a more solid identity throughout the community. Following issues with their manager, the team left to join the Cloud9 organization. On August 13th, 2014, SingSing left Cloud9 to join a new team, while playing for Team Tinker for i-league. Following a string of disappointing results, SingSing departed Team Tinker in February 2015. He went on to form a new team, Burden United, to participate in the ESL One Frankfurt 2015 qualifiers. After failing to qualify for The International 2015, Burden United disbanded and SingSing was left teamless. Singsing returned to his former team Kaipi on 14th March 2016.
- SingSing is one of the most popular Dota 2 streamers with over 62 million total views and over 590 thousand followers on Twitch.tv.
- He is known for his unique play-styles and builds as well as for his use of certain catchphrases that the Dota community has embraced.
- Used to be known as "WehSing", which is his real name, when he played HoN.
- He lives in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
|2019-09-29||1st||Tier 2||Midas Mode 2 - Europe||3 : 0||$22,000|
|2016-09-01||1st||Tier 2||WCA2016 EU Main Qualifier||3 : 2||$27,140|
|2015-05-10||3rd||Tier 1||Dota 2 Champions League Season 5||0 : 2||$11,926|
|2014-11-02||2nd||Tier 1||Dota 2 Champions League Season 4||0 : 3||$19,059|
|2014-08-26||1st||Tier 2||Megafon Battle Arena||3 : 1||$10,000|
|2014-07-20||5 - 6th||Tier 1||The International 2014||1 : 2||$655,439|
|2014-06-16||2nd||Tier 1||DreamLeague Season 1||2 : 3||$41,000|
|2014-04-15||2nd||Tier 1||Dota 2 Champions League Season 2||1 : 3||$30,750|
|2014-01-15||2nd||Tier 1||Dota 2 Champions League Season 1||0 : 3||$15,000|
|2013-11-24||1st||Tier 1||MLG Championship Columbus||2 : 1||$68,480|
|Complete list of results in any tournament|
- 2012-10-25 | Prodota.ru, translated by joinDOTA at Star Ladder Star Series Season 3 by
- 2012-08-31 | TobiWan of joinDOTA at The International 2012 by
- 2012-08-30 | Sheever of GosuGamers at The International 2012 by
- 2012-06-16 | TobiWan of joinDOTA at DreamHack Summer 2012 by
- 2012-05-17 | Jaywalker of joinDOTA by
- "mousesports welcomes Dota 2 team"
- "MUFC". Valve Corporation. 25 August 2012. Retrieved 27 May 2017.
- "Welcome mousesports". Valve Corporation. 25 August 2012. Retrieved 27 May 2017.
- "GD Studio steps in to send mouz to Kiev"
- "Mousesports facebook announcement about dropping their current line-up"
- "The GD B-team becomes Zero"
- QPAD Announcement
- Tezzeret (2013-09-19). "RattleSnake signs Kaipi as international team". joinDOTA. Retrieved 2014-07-15.
- Everx (2013-10-09). "UPDATE: RattleSnake Renamed Speed Gaming". joinDOTA. Retrieved 2014-07-15.
- Jack Etienne (2014-02-09). "DotA 2 has arrived". Cloud9. Retrieved 2014-07-15.
- Farewell to SingSing
- Team Tinker forms for i-League Qualifiers
- JLB (2015-02-13). "Team Tinker Undergoes Severe Reforms". 2P.com. Retrieved 2015-07-07.
- kblueriver (2015-02-24). "New team: Burden United (with SingSing)". LiquidDota. Retrieved 2015-07-07.
- @ComeWithMe (2015-06-26). "ComeWithMe on Twitter: "Well,i guess we disbanded, now it's official."". Twitter. Retrieved 2015-07-07.
- Andra Ciubotaru (2016-10-28). "SingSing interview: "I’m going to quit pro Dota forever, this has been my last tournament"". DotaBlast.com. Retrieved October 29, 2016.
- "SingSing Twitch stream". Twitch.tv. 2016-01-31.
- "Cloud9 Streamers". cloud9.gg. Archived from the original on 27 May 2017.