Kardel Sharpeye, the Sniper
Kardel Sharpeye was born deep in the mountainous valleys of Knollen where, since time immemorial, the folk have survived by hunting the strange, cliff-dwelling steepstalkers above their village—killing them from a distance and collecting their carcasses where they fell. Sharpeye was among the best of these strange folk for whom projectile weapons are but another appendage, and to shoot is as natural as to touch.
On his day of summoning, when he was to gain full standing in his village, Sharpeye took the ancient test: a single shot from the valley floor to strike a beast down from the cliffs. To miss was to be dishonored. With his entire village standing vigil, Sharpeye took his shot. A steepstalker fell; the crowd cheered. But when the carcass was collected, the village grew silent, for the elders found that the bullet had pierced its glittering central eye then fallen to be clenched in the steepstalker's mandibles. This ominous sign was the literal opening of a dark prophecy, foretelling both greatness and exile for the gunman who made such a shot. Sharpeye the Sniper was thus, by his own skill, condemned to make his way apart from his people—and unwelcome back among them until he has fulfilled the remainder of the prophecy by attaining legendary stature on a field of battle.
- Total damage:
- 165 / 385 / 605 / 825
- Deals 11 instances of damage over its duration.
- After casting, there is a short delay before Shrapnel begins hitting the area.
- Shrapnel's slow and damage does not stack with itself.
- Provides 450 flying vision of the area.
|Bonus Damage||30 / 60 / 90 / 120|
|Movement Speed Slow||100%|
|Attack Speed Slow||100|
|Push Distance||10 |
- The projectile travels at 2500 speed.
- Crosshair visual is only visible to allies. Enemies can see the debuff however.
- Gives true sight of the target for 2 seconds.
- Assassinate can be disjointed after the projectile is fired, but not while Sniper is casting the spell.
- Scepter Assassinate replaces the spell damage with Sniper's attack damage, which both counts as an auto-attack and applies Sniper's attack modifiers.
- Radius applies the lock-on debuff to enemies. They will be hit even if they leave the original cast area.
- Sniper gets shared vision from all targets locked-on by Scepter Assassinate.
- Scepter Assassinate only targets heroes and illusions. Can be cast into the fog, but does not reveal the area and will lock-on to nothing.
|+6 Shrapnel Charges||25||+125 Attack Range|
|-1.5s Assassinate Cast Time||20||+35 Knockback Distance Headshot|
|+20% Shrapnel Slow||15||+40 Attack Speed|
|+20 Damage||10||25% Cooldown Reduction|
Death from a distance is Sniper's specialty. He keeps his enemies on their toes with a steady barrage of firepower, and then when the time is right, picks them off with a kill shot.(In-Game Description)