Mercurial, the Spectre
|Carry Durable Escape|
Just as higher states of energy seek a lower level, the Spectre known as Mercurial is a being of intense and violent energy who finds herself irresistibly drawn to scenes of strife as they unfold in the physical world. While her normal spectral state transcends sensory limitations, each time she takes on a physical manifestation, she is stricken by a loss of self—though not of purpose. In the clash of combat, her identity shatters and reconfigures, and she begins to regain awareness. She grasps that she is Mercurial the Spectre—and that all of her Haunts are but shadows of the one true Spectre. Focus comes in the struggle for survival; her true mind reasserts itself; until in the final moments of victory or defeat, she transcends matter and is restored once more to her eternal form.
|Bonus Damage||20 / 30 / 40 / 50 |
35 / 45 / 55 / 65
|Vision Reduction||40% / 50% / 60% / 70%|
|Vision Reduction Duration||5|
- If the unit being hit has no allies within the desolation radius, it takes bonus damage and has its vision reduced when hit by Spectre.
|Damage Reflected||7% / 12% / 17% / 22% |
- The reduced damage is not taken by Spectre and is instead reflected to enemies within range.
- Reflected damage is calculated before reductions and is the same damage type as the source.
- Reflected damage does not disable Blink Dagger.
- Haunt illusions phase through terrain and have a base movement speed of 400.
- There is a 1 second delay before Haunt illusions start attacking their targets.
Aghanim's Scepter Ability
|+6% Dispersion||25||+40% Haunt Illusion Damage|
|+18% Spectral Dagger Slow/Bonus||20||+500 Health|
|-10s Spectral Dagger Cooldown||15||+15 Desolate Damage|
|+5 All Stats||10||+5 Health Regen|
Spectre haunts her enemies wherever they may be. Able to destroy lone prey with ease, she spreads her presence throughout the battlefield to choose her target. Once she has gathered her strength, none can escape her terrible wrath.Spectre (In-Game Description)
Spectre is one of the hardest carries in the game, specializing in eliminating enemy supports and picking off lone targets.