Speed Gaming was a team consisting of the former mix of players from Kaipi, who were picked up by the RattleSnake organization in September 2013. After sporting the RattleSnake.int name for about a month, they were renamed Speed Gaming in an attempt to be more recognizable throughout the community.
- February 9th - The current international roster consisting of pieliedie, EternalEnvy, aui_2000, bone7, and SingSing leave the organisation and are signed by Cloud9.
- March 18th - "SPG.CN", the Chinese Speed Gaming team is revealed as they play their first game in the 2014 WPC-ACE Qualifiers.
- September 22nd - Speed announces their new Chinese team.
- September 19th - RattleSnake signs an international squad consisting of former Kaipi members: pieliedie, EternalEnvy, aui_2000, bone7, and SingSing.
- October 9th - The RattleSnake.int squad is renamed to Speed Gaming in an attempt to be more recognizable throughout the community with its own identity.
- November 9th - Arteezy joins Speed Gaming.int as a temporary 6th member to compete at MLG as bOne7 was unable to make it to the US.
- November 24th - Speed Gaming win MLG Championship Columbus
- November 25th - Manager Marco 'Thyton' Fernandez is fired from the organization after delayed payments and internal conflicts between the players and management.
- TheEmulator (2013-10-09). "Rattlesnake.int now Speed Gaming". Team Liquid. Retrieved 2013-10-09.
- "DotA 2 has arrived". 2014-02-09. Retrieved 2013-02-9.
- @Rattlesnake_Gaming (2013-09-19). "中秋节，我们又有大动作！RSNAKE国际队横空出世啦！". Rattlesnake Weibo. Retrieved 2013-09-19.
- "Arteezy joins Speed Gaming int. as their 6th member in MLG". 2013-11-09. Retrieved 2013-11-10.
- "Rattlesnake tells their side of the story". 2013-11-25. Retrieved 2013-11-25.