From Liquipedia Dota 2 Wiki
- September 19th - RattleSnake signs an international squad consisting of former Kaipi members: pieliedie, EternalEnvy, aui_2000, bone7, and SingSing.
- October 9th - The RattleSnake.int squad is renamed to Speed Gaming in an attempt to be more recognizable throughout the community with its own identity.
- November 9th - Arteezy joins Speed Gaming.int as a temporary 6th member to compete at MLG as bOne7 was unable to make it to the US.
- November 24th - Speed Gaming win MLG Championship Columbus
- November 25th - Manager Marco 'Thyton' Fernandez is fired from the organization after delayed payments and internal conflicts between the players and management.
|Former Squad||Former Squad|
|ID||Name||Position||Join Date||Leave Date||New Team|
(Weh Sing Yuen
|Temporary stand-ins||Temporary stand-ins|
|MLG Columbus 2013|
|2014-02-08||W||Showm.||BountyHunter Series #1||3 : 0||$1,000|
|2014-02-03||4th||Major||Electronic Sports Prime Shock Therapy Cup||0 : 2||$0|
|2014-02-03||2nd||Monthly||EIZO Cup #11||0 : 2||$547|
|2014-01-15||2nd||Premier||Dota 2 Champions League Season 1||0 : 3||$15,000|
|2013-12-18||5 - 6th||Premier||G-League 2013||1 : 2||$0|
|2013-11-25||4 - 5th||Showm.||Nexon Invitational Super Match||3/-/1||Grp. S.||$10,000|
|2013-11-24||1st||Premier||MLG Championship Columbus||2 : 1||$68,480|
|2013-11-20||2nd||Minor||Netolic Pro League #4 West: Third Cup||1 : 2||$0|
|2013-10-17||5 - 8th||Premier||WePlay Dota2 League Season 2||1/-/2||Grp. S.||$0|
|2013-10-17||1st||Minor||E-Sports Prime Dota 2 Cup||2 : 1||$1,500|
|About achievementsComplete Results in any Tournament|
- "DotA 2 has arrived". 2014-02-09. Retrieved 2013-02-9.
- @Rattlesnake_Gaming (2013-09-19). "中秋节，我们又有大动作！RSNAKE国际队横空出世啦！". Rattlesnake Weibo. Retrieved 2013-09-19.
- TheEmulator (2013-10-09). "Rattlesnake.int now Speed Gaming". Team Liquid. Retrieved 2013-10-09.
- "Arteezy joins Speed Gaming int. as their 6th member in MLG". 2013-11-09. Retrieved 2013-11-10.
- "Rattlesnake tells their side of the story". 2013-11-25. Retrieved 2013-11-25.