- For a full list of hero talents, see here.
The Talent Tree is a series of selectable talents a hero can choose. Talents offer a wide variety of options for heroes, from additional stats to abilities that are difficult or impossible to obtain otherwise, such as reducing respawn time or increasing passive gold gain.
- Talents are unlocked at level 10/15/20/25.
- Leveling a talent costs a skill point, just like leveling other skills.
- Each level offers 2 unique options, and when a talent is chosen its counterpart on the other branch gets locked out until its unlocked again at level 27/28/29/30.
- Selecting a talent does not affect further talent.
- E.g., picking the left branch at level 10 does not force you to pick the left branch for the rest of the levels.
- Some talents grant a new ability themselves.
- Talent trees and the talents chosen are visible to both allies and enemies.
- Illusions will show the talent tree and the choices made by the hero at the point which the Illusion was created, and will not update if the hero makes further choices.
The following list describes how talent stats affect the user:
- Attributes granted by a talent are added as bonus attributes, not base attributes.
- Damage granted by a talent is added as bonus damage, not base damage.
- Armor granted by a talent is added as bonus armor, not base armor.
- Mana Regen granted by a talent is added as bonus regen, not base regen.
- Magic Resistance granted by a talent stacks multiplicatively with other sources.
- Evasion granted by a talent stacks multiplicatively with other sources.
- Attack Range granted by a talent stacks additively with other sources.
- Spell Lifesteal granted by a talent stacks additively with other sources.