Lanaya, the Templar Assassin
Lanaya, the Templar Assassin, came to her calling by a path of curious inquiry. Possessed of a scientific bent, she spent her early years engaged in meticulous study of nature's laws—peering into grimoires of magic and alchemy, recreating experiments from charred fragments of the Violet Archives, and memorizing observations of the Keen recordkeepers. Already quiet and secretive by nature, the difficulty of acquiring these objects further reinforced her skills of stealth. Had she been less retiring, she might have become notorious among the guilds as a thief-scholar. Instead her investigations led her into far more obscure corners.
As she devoted her furtive talents to unlocking the secrets of the universe, she instead unlocked a secret door that exists in nature itself: the entryway to the most Hidden Temple. The intelligences that waited beyond that portal, proved to be expecting her, and whatever mysteries they revealed in the moment of their discovery was nothing compared to the answers they held out to Lanaya should she continue in their service. She swore to protect the mysteries, but more to the point, in service to the Hidden Temple she satisfies her endless craving for understanding. In the eyes of each foe she expunges, a bit more of the mystery is revealed.
Peppering the battlefield with slowing traps, Templar Assassin hides invisibly, ready to ambush her prey. Once she springs her attack, she shreds enemies with piercing psionic blades, and deflects counterattacks with her refracting shield.
- The visual effect is visible to enemies.
- The damage block only triggers if the damage after reductions is greater than 5.
- Blocks the damage from mana burn abilities, but does not block the mana loss.
- Attacking a friendly unit will not consume damage charges.
- Will not provide bonus damage when attacking allied units
- The bonus damage and armor reduction are only applied if Meld is broken by attacking a unit.
- When breaking Meld with an attack, Templar Assassin stays invisible until the Meld strike hits.
- Although the hit is displayed with a critical strike indicator, it is not a crit and behaves as its own separate instance of damage.
- Templar Assassin can proc critical strike at the same time as Meld strike. Meld damage is not added to the critical hit and is dealt separately.
- The initial attack also benefits from the armor reduction.
- Bonus Damage is not increased by Spell Amplification.
- Meld debuff now stacks
|Bonus Attack Range||80/130/180/230 |
|Spill Range||550/600/650/700 |
|Reduction Per Target||5%|
- Attacks against illusions will not deal any spill damage, regardless of visual effects.
- Spill damage activates on denies.
- Spill damage can hit invisible units.
- Spill range and direction is determined from the target's position when the projectile hits.
- Spill damage is equal to the amount of damage the initial target takes. E.g., if the initial target takes no damage due to a spell like False Promise, the spill damage is also reduced to 0.
- Maximum slow is reached 4 seconds after being placed.
- Slow gain is acquired in smaller instances of 0.75% every 0.1 seconds.
- When detonated, the current slow value is applied and does not continue to increase.
- Damage is dealt in 5 instances once per second, starting 1 second after trap is sprung.
- Does not block neutral creep camps from spawning.
Aghanim's Scepter Ability
- Detonates the Psionic Trap on arrival.
|+7 Refraction Instances||25||1s Meld Hit Bash|
|+3 Meld Armor Reduction||20||Meld Dispels|
|+120 Psi Blades Range||15||+20% Evasion|
|+110 Psionic Trap Damage||10||+20 Attack Speed|