Terrorblade, the Demon Marauder
|Carry Pusher Nuker|
Terrorblade is the demon marauder—an outlaw hellion whom even other demons fear. A cosmic iconoclast, he stole from the Demon Lords, ignored the codified rites that should have bound his behavior, and broke every law of the seven Infernal Regions. For his crimes, he was taught this lesson: even Hell has a hell. A short, brutal trial ensued, with many dead on all sides, and he was finally incarcerated in Foulfell, a hidden dimension where demonkind imprison their own.
But Foulfell is no normal prison. In this dark mirror of reality, demons are sentenced to gaze eternally into the twisted reflection of their own souls. But instead of suffering, Terrorblade made himself master of his own reflected worst self—a raging, thieving demon of unimaginable power. With his inner beast under sway, he destroyed the fractal prison walls and burst free to turn his terror loose upon all creation.
- The reflection is visually distinct from normal illusions and cannot be controlled.
- The reflection only attacks the target if it is visible.
- The reflection is invulnerable.
- The reflection has auras from the victim's items and abilities.
- The reflection has haste and unobstructed movement.
- Cannot affect illusions.
- Illusions created by this skill are visually distinct, allowing enemies to identify them as illusions.
- Without cooldown reduction, Terrorblade may have up to 3 illusions using Conjure Image.
- Spells used in Metamorphosis form have a shorter backswing time.
- Has a global sound effect.
|+300 Metamorphosis Attack Range||25||-35s Sunder Cooldown|
|-8s Reflection Cooldown||20||+10 All Stats|
|+25 Attack Speed||15||+250 Health|
|10% Evasion||10||+20 Movement Speed|
With Terrorblade, nothing is as it seems. After conjuring powerful illusions to break their defenses, the demon marauder can exchange health with foes and friends to stave off death or weaken his enemies.Terrorblade (In-Game Description)