The International 2013: Playoffs
- Double-elimination bracket.
- The 1st place in each group picks their opponent from either the 3rd or 4th place finish in the opposite group.
- Upper Bracket
- Upper Bracket A: Group A Seed 1 vs Group B Seed 3/4
- Upper Bracket B: Group B Seed 2 vs Group A Seed 3/4 (The team Group B Seed 1 didn't choose)
- Upper Bracket C: Group B Seed 1 vs Group A Seed 3/4
- Upper Bracket D: Group A Seed 2 vs Group B Seed 3/4 (The team Group A Seed 1 didn't choose)
First Round: The higher seed has Selection Priority for game one and then alternates for game two. If it goes to a third game, the higher seed has Selection Priority again. Other Rounds: Selection Priority is determined by total games W-L record of the Main Event. If it is tied, a coin toss determines it. All Upper Bracket games are best-of-three. Grand Final is best-of-five, no game advantage.
- Lower Bracket
- Lower Bracket A: Group A Seed 5 vs Group B Seed 7/8
- Lower Bracket B: Group B Seed 6 vs Group A Seed 7/8 (The team Group B Seed 5 didn't choose)
- Lower Bracket C: Group B Seed 5 vs Group A Seed 7/8
- Lower Bracket D: Group A Seed 6 vs Group B Seed 7/8 (The team Group A Seed 5 didn't choose)
Same choosing order rules as Upper Bracket, except when a Lower Bracket team faces a team that is or was previously in the Upper Bracket, the Upper Bracket team has initial Selection Priority. Lower Bracket games are best-of-one until Round 4 where they become best-of-three games.