Liquipedia Dota 2 needs more help, are you able to? You just have to register
an account and then log in
to edit our pages. If you have any questions you can join
the #dota2 channel on Discord.
The International 2017 Europe Qualifier
From Liquipedia Dota 2 Wiki
The International 2017: Europe Qualifier
- One group played in a round-robin format.
- All matches are played in a Bo1.
- Top seed of the group qualifies for The International 2017.
- 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th place teams advance to Phase 2.
- 1st place or elimination:
- Head to head result
- Results against teams below them (from the one directly below them until the bottom)
- Results against teams above them (from directly above them to the top)
- If a tie can be broken along the way, the process is restarted (back to head-to-head)
- Qualified teams play in a double-elimination bracket.
- All matches are played in a Bo3 except Grand Finals.
- Grand Finals are played in a Bo5.
- Winner qualifies for The International 2017.
- 1 Prodota Gaming was replaced by 4 protect five due to roster changes.